Tailoring 250+ advancement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tailoring 250+ advancement

Maybe I'm going senile, but SOE have just lost the plot. Purely from a halfling point of view.

(1) the last book requires 10 stone casters. These mobs are inordinately rare (I'm aware you can get them in statue instanced missions ... but even still). Why oh why are they doing this. It's not as if the 120 kills b4 that make this a long hard quest already !! Up the mob rate please or change em to ones without a space between stone and caster.

(2) god forbid you actually get your book. Now you have to start farming reptile hides or other rare items. Holy moly ... I mean come on ... 1 every 40 mobs or something silly.

(3) And then they make 250-300 harder !! Geeze give us a break. Almost every other TS has some route which while expensive, at least the components are readily available or at least acquireable in the baz (eg) mistletoe cutting sickle, the old ceremonial soliste robe.

Ts skill ups were suppose to be easier and fairer. Nothing is further from the truth. The ceremonial robe required plenty of item gathering and while costly, there was a minimal market for it. That market has vanished with the flood of God/oow attuneable gear. Same with Sickles. Even had you the time to spend 2 years farming, there is simply no market for the items produced.

What a screw up. Pls pls rethink this !!

Garoid

THis is a rant (clean, but definately a rant)....off to PSR with you!
    Master Artisan Maevenniia the Springy Sprocket Stockpiler of the really long name
    Silky Moderator Lady
    Beneath the silk, lies a will of steel.

Comment

Working...
    X