This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wyora
    I find it incredibly sad that the best vendor diving I get is from the guild hall merchants.
    I guess there is only one thing I can say about that.....
    Train your guildies better
    Diani The Chocolate Chef
    High Elf Wizard of the 85th order of Brave New World on AB (VS refugee)
    with the artisan charm, the signet of the arcane and the 8th coldain prayer shawl as trophy in the bank

baking 300 with Master Baker Trophy
    brewing 300 with Master Brewer Trophy
    fishing 200
    fletching 300 with Master Fletcher Trophy
    jewelry 300 with Intricate Jewelers Glass
    pottery 300 with Harry Potter Trophy
    research 300 with Ethereal Quill
    smithing 300 with Master Smither Trophy
    tailoring 300 with Master Tailor Trophy

Tinkering 293 with Expert Trophy (Dianii Inferioritycomplex, 71 gnome)
    Alchemy 300 with Expert Trophy (Diaani Supermodel, 66 proud pink ogre)

Comment

• Originally posted by Diani
      I guess there is only one thing I can say about that.....
      Train your guildies better
      And if they don't listen..... CHOOO CHOOO .. I hear a train coming... heheh

Alliance Artisan
      Proud owner of Artisan's Prize.

Comment

• Heck no. My favorite place to vendor dive was my guild hall. I use to make out like a bandit there.
        Liwsa 75 Druid Prexus - Retired

Comment

• Found a MDS on a vendor in PoTranquility. A long way from any of DoN zones.

Also collected 19 kirin horns, some powder of ro, a prestidigitase (however its spelled) from rellic vendors.

And a stack of nightmare arachnid silks off guild hall vendor. A few hours later I was in PoN farming some more to sell for money when my guildie came along for xp. I mentioned the spiders were dropping a lot more than usual and commented thye sell for quite a lot in bazaar and he practically broke down crying at having sold some to vendor. Coincidence? Maybe.

Comment

• Yeah, I had just found slugworms when Grolyn had to burst my bubble and mention his mds lol.
            Shortmid Isnotadruid
            70 Halfling Ranger
            Brindlewood Leader
            Bert (TP)

Comment

• Originally posted by Shortmid
              Yeah, I had just found slugworms when Grolyn had to burst my bubble and mention his mds lol.
              On luclin, Slugworms are 25k+ while MDS are only 16.5k! So You burst Grolyn's bubble.. on luclin..
              Kyroskrane tells you, 'AwwoooOOOOooAaawwaa!'

Comment

• Slugworms

I was messing around with a group in bloodfields a ways back and they were /randoming on diamond and blue diamonds and whatnot and I was just 'Pass' 'Pass' 'Pass' and they all thought I was crazy for not rolling on the loots. After about 20 mins a slugworms drop and I ask if I can have that, and all 5 of them think I am crazy for passing on all those diamonds and want a worms instead. I jus say its for tradeskilling and I need it and they are all glad for me to have it since they got all the diamonds. All six of us were happy!
                I sold it the same evening in bazaar on my trader for 55k.
                Eclapton Slowhand
                Shattered Destines
                7th Hammer, Magelo=899422

Comment

• Originally posted by Eclapton
                  I was messing around with a group in bloodfields a ways back and they were /randoming on diamond and blue diamonds and whatnot and I was just 'Pass' 'Pass' 'Pass' and they all thought I was crazy for not rolling on the loots. After about 20 mins a slugworms drop and I ask if I can have that, and all 5 of them think I am crazy for passing on all those diamonds and want a worms instead. I jus say its for tradeskilling and I need it and they are all glad for me to have it since they got all the diamonds. All six of us were happy!
                  I sold it the same evening in bazaar on my trader for 55k.
                  That wasn't very nice.. Selling it in the baz isn't needing it

Comment

• While I was in Relic clearing out a few quests, I checked the 3 vendors and walked away with these following:
                    2 Prestidigitase
                    3 crushed diamond dust
                    8 blue diamond
                    1 grimy fine vellum parchment
                    1smudged runic parchment
                    1 favor of druzzil
                    19 kirin horns

Comment

• merchant in Pok....67 windstones
                      Diani The Chocolate Chef
                      with the artisan charm, the signet of the arcane and the 8th coldain prayer shawl as trophy in the bank

fishing 200

Comment

• Originally posted by Diani
                        merchant in Pok....67 windstones
                        What the..... Acrylia Amor smithing time!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lillanu
                          That wasn't very nice.. Selling it in the baz isn't needing it
                          Better then letting someone who doesn't know any better sell it to a full vendor for 2 silver. Thats just plain wasteful.
                          Master Artisan Kahmon
                          100 Iksar ShadowKnight on Veeshan(Luclin)
                          First ShadowKnight in the 1750 Club - 9:40pm PST 9/18/03
                          First ShadowKnight in the 2100 Club - 10:50pm PST 2/15/06
                          Probably First Shadow Knight to Club 49 - 8:55pm PST 8/25/07
                          Kahzbot - 97 Gnome Enchanter - Tinkering (300), Research(300)
                          Kroger - 98 Rogue - Poison Making (300), Research (needs work)
                          Shazbon - 96 Shaman - Alchemy (300)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kahmon
                            Better then letting someone who doesn't know any better sell it to a full vendor for 2 silver. Thats just plain wasteful.
                            I think her point was that maybe he could have been honest with the group about what it was worth and offerred to sell it in the bazaar to the highest Buyer, and split the profits equally. Or at least let them roll on it after they knew it was worth something.
                            Master Artisan Maevenniia the Springy Sprocket Stockpiler of the really long name
                            Silky Moderator Lady
                            Beneath the silk, lies a will of steel.

Comment

• 35 blue diamonds of the male jeweler merchant in thurg
                              Diani The Chocolate Chef

fishing 200

Comment

• Originally posted by Maevenniia
                                I think her point was that maybe he could have been honest with the group about what it was worth and offerred to sell it in the bazaar to the highest Buyer, and split the profits equally. Or at least let them roll on it after they knew it was worth something.
                                Yep, that was what I meant .
                                ~20 Saltpeter and Crystallized sulfur for my tinkerer in pok! Yay!

Comment

Working...
                                X