whimper....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whimper....

( My computer rebooted for some unknown reason while I was trying to post this the first time...)

My original reason for logging on to EQ today was for my shaman to make potions. That's about as close to tradeskills as I got today.

A friend asked me to help him get siren hair for his second attempt at that shawl(I don't feel like helpfully looking it up to see which one), and silly me, I said yes.

I should maybe have seen that thingsweren't going well when there were only three of us going(52 shaman(me), 51 wizzy, and 65 cleric with very nice gear). But they said we were fine, so I went.

Maybe I should have seen that something was not going well when I crashed to the desktop right inside siren's grotto, and then had to fight the "no clicky on anything " bug for three logons and two reboots.

Ok, back online and I can cast spells and use the mouse again, maybe all is well again? no....my invis fails in a bad spot, the mob stuns(and stuns and stuns....), down I go.unding 52 =(

The cleric divine rezzes me. reding 52. Very cool to have no rez effects, and we are back on track...or not....invis fails again. Unding.
    Next rez is a clicky. reding 52.
    invis fails, die, unding. clicky, reding 52.
    rinse repeat(that is, invis fails, die, unding, rez, reding)
    rinse repeat and i am running low on play time<sigh>only even here anymore because he is a friend, and I am stubborn.But I am entertaining thoughts of revenge groups coming in later...who should I bring? 65 pally, 65 warrior, 65 cleric, me, wizzy, 65 mage....
    All of the above and wipe the zone sounds really good.
    Running out of time to play and take the last 96 pct rez before I have to gate out...no reding...
    bah.
    no potions, no level 52, very VERY bad day.

i would suggest chanters and a druid too. dont 1 group it. times like this call for friends and a raid. i just want top one day raid paineel.

Maker of Picnics.
    Cooker of things best left unidentified.
    "Grimrose points to the sky. Look! Up in the sky, it's a bird, no, a plane, no it's Picnic-Man. It's Emiamn, a mild mannered tradeskiller by day but daring handsome crime fighter at night. Spreading peace and joy to norrath with his mighty Picnics!"

Comment

Well, it was the second time I had been in the zone to fight anything, and the first time went so smooth I had no idea(and my husband's 52nd level druid soloed there just a little). Plus all this fiasco was without ever REACHING the intended camp spot.
      So, no, I want a raid when we go back. I REALLY want to wipe out the seahorses.

Comment

Ok im a little lost...

You said you were tryin to get siren hairs for the shawl... but you were in Sirens Grotto?

The hairs drop off of sirens in Cobalt Scar, not SG. The runed sea shells, molkor hide, swordfish tooth etc are in SG.

Theres only 1 place you 'need' to invis in CS, and thats when you dive under water to get to the underwater tunnel to go to SG. Thers a 3 spawn there, that should all be green to 65, and your cleric should have no problems pulling singles up the tube to the SG zoneline. Nothing they cast shoud stick on anyone lvl 65 with 80+ MR.

If youre tying to get thru Sirens Grotto invis, forget it. Most everything underwater sees invis there.
        Splunge the Insane - Former Test Server Inmate
        Splunge (Reborn) - Hunter of Lightbringer

Comment

As I was not the one hunting the items, but just attempting to help, I was unclear as to what the goal was. The goal was the seashells.

Comment

Originally posted by Aerinha
            As I was not the one hunting the items, but just attempting to help, I was unclear as to what the goal was. The goal was the seashells.
            Which again are easier to accquire in Cobalt Scar.
            Lothay retired from EQ in 2003
            EQ Traders - Moderator - MySpace or LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Lothay
              Which again are easier to accquire in Cobalt Scar.
              The correct runed seashells can ONLY be found in SG.
              Rewde
              Halfling Druid of 61 seasons
              Povar

Comment

Working...
              X