Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smithing! GRRRRRR

OMG OMG OMG i just need to scream.
    decided to make my lil pally a new outfite, wooo Blessed Full Mitheral, that looks cool, half decent stats, ill try that i say to myself! yeah, someone should have slapped me!!!!!!!!!!
    Start getting parts together, dont read all of the componets, realize later i need blue diamonds, already committed, okies, so i use my supply of blue diamonds...
    Wow, turns out after ive got both feet into this lovely pond my bank account that has no money incoming to it is running really dry all cause i didnt want to spend the money on just buying the new armour......
    i really hate having 'almost' all of the componets together but to get everything done i need just one more of this or one more of that GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    (btw im not a high elf, im a wood elf so i have to beg and plead with people to try these combinds for me)
    Sorry for the rant, im just getting really tired of seeming to go no where in this **** game.

~Aurlie Poet

::Blinkablinka::

There are Wood Elf paladins now?
    Former player of:

Ginea Leafspinner (Tailoring: 179); Xixsu Xikisci, the Culinary Reptile (Baking: 250 plus trophy!); Twenea Fairwinde (Brewing: 247)

Now player of:

Valanae S'Narystyn, Aspiring tradeskiller and apprentice Everquester

Comment

Paladin is probably a twink (hence the "little" title).

Comment

Working...
      X