Zones for good loot (for guild banks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zones for good loot (for guild banks)

I'd like to help my guild get a good supply of items in their bank.

I'm looking for a list of zones where someone could go in (solo / with a merc) and wipe out the zone for loot (tradeable). What zones would you recommend (and also say the lowest level someone would need to be to be able to safely go in, take on everything (not all at once!) and collect the loot (exp is optional for wiping).

For equipment, mainly looking for spells, gear, components, etc.

Like I've found Old Commonlands is great for some defiant gear and spells (around level 80-85ish) plus you get some good platinum for it. It's easy for my 93 Rogue (I wouldn't recommend much lower since you can get adds easily plus assassinate is a big help in this zone but the zone is great for AA grinding for me). I also went in and took out the Sleeper's tomb and got some spells for level 60 casters - I'm sure someone a bit lower level could easily take on this zone. I also did Vex last night and the zone was bad for this, very little platinum and if anything dropped it was NoDrop.

My 85 Druid can also do well in Plane of Innovation to loot tinkering items as well as foraging clockwork grease plus he can also easily take on most of Western Wastes (just work my way down the nests) for some platinum, spells, as well as foraging eggs.

I'm assuming things like defiant gear and the global trades kill component drops are pretty much the same, I would only include these unless there is a significantly higher drop rate.
    Draggar De'Vir
    92 Assassin - Povar

Xzorsh
    57 Druid of Tunare - Povar
    47 Druid of Tunare - Lockjaw

Hark! Who is that, prowling along the fields! It is Draggar De'VIr, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He cries gutterally: "In the name of Thor the Mighty, I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!!!"

"No one can predict the future, so we all should eat our desserts first!" - Gaye from 'The Maelstorm's Eye" (Cloakmaster's Cycle book 3)

Paludal is a gold mine for gear, but really low level junk

Sol A and B seem to have decent drops, good place to PL too. Planes are good for mid level stuff and diamonds.

Comment

I wouldn't bother taking up space with those spells from Sleeper's since everything is available in the PoK Library now. RK II spells are still good to keep though if you have the space. Problem is spells take up a lot of space.
      Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
      AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Originally posted by Aanuvane View Post
        I wouldn't bother taking up space with those spells from Sleeper's since everything is available in the PoK Library now. RK II spells are still good to keep though if you have the space. Problem is spells take up a lot of space.
        But storing them helps guildies save a few hundred platinum now, every little bit helps (when merchants buy them for 50-75PP each, you can easily assume they cost a lot more).

Spells are stackable now, too, which is nice.

Sol A/B - I'll have to beck it out.
        Draggar De'Vir
        92 Assassin - Povar

Xzorsh
        57 Druid of Tunare - Povar
        47 Druid of Tunare - Lockjaw

Hark! Who is that, prowling along the fields! It is Draggar De'VIr, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He cries gutterally: "In the name of Thor the Mighty, I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!!!"

"No one can predict the future, so we all should eat our desserts first!" - Gaye from 'The Maelstorm's Eye" (Cloakmaster's Cycle book 3)

Comment

That's nice of you - the spells that drop in sleepers are available in the PoK library from 100pp - 130pp
          Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
          AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Working...
          X