Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

another "making plat" thread....what's a good farm for a 70 druid + 77 cleric?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another "making plat" thread....what's a good farm for a 70 druid + 77 cleric?

I'm a smith and want to make my friend some Exalted augs, but the prices in /barter on Luclin have shot up to 20K per Alkalai Loam. >< I need to make some plat to help him with his gear. Does anyone know any good plat farms for us two to do? I'm mostly anguish geared with some demi and some sub-anguish level, he's 70 and mostly geared by me (and I'm kinda poor.)

Right now we're looking at Witheran Bile, as it's /bartering for 1.5K, or nodding blue lilies as they're going for 100 per. Anyone know any other good options for duoing?

What you can get for stuff in bazaar is dependent on what server you are on and who is buying what and what price folks are willing to pay. Also how you can sell.. put up a trader or sell to buyers.... it all depends.
    Fletcher 300 || Brewer 300 || Blacksmith 300 || Jeweler 300 || Tailor 300 || Baker 300 || Potter 300 || Tome Research 144

Comment

I have a computer that can handle putting up a trader if that's needed. =) We were just checking /barter so we'd see what people were looking for, but we don't know if there's stuff that's needed that wasn't showing up in /barter or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Rahzul View Post
        I'm a smith and want to make my friend some Exalted augs, but the prices in /barter on Luclin have shot up to 20K per Alkalai Loam. >< I need to make some plat to help him with his gear. Does anyone know any good plat farms for us two to do? I'm mostly anguish geared with some demi and some sub-anguish level, he's 70 and mostly geared by me (and I'm kinda poor.)

Right now we're looking at Witheran Bile, as it's /bartering for 1.5K, or nodding blue lilies as they're going for 100 per. Anyone know any other good options for duoing?

For nodding Blue Lillies, Cleric and Druid can AE farm the heck out of Old Seb, so would I at those prices.

Halls of Honor is another place you might want to go, the cleric should be able to tank a couple NP and the tradeskill drops from the zone are decent (and the rare Harmonagate or Taaffeite would make a nice night). As a hot zone you should also even see some EXP from the endevor.

Gorse

Comment

Tradeskill supplies usually sell for decent prices, particularly smithing supplies. Find a good camp full of humanoids or golems/constructs that you can solo safely, then save the tradeskill drops and sell them in Bazaar.

The farm in Dragonscale Hills might be another possibility, you can get some 76+ spells that sell for decent plat, and the occasional named mobs drop items that sell for up to 10k in Bazaar.

Comment

Working...
          X