Uhmm my post got lost!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uhmm my post got lost!

I posted this question in the poison forum but when I check poison forum it's not there?

Infact I can only see 3 threads there *scratches head*

I don't know why you don't see your own post, but the reason you see three threads is due to the default display limit. If you look just below the list of threads, you'll see a little drop-down box that says "From the" and the value is "Last month." Change that to "the beginning" and you'll see all the posts in the forum.

Edit: FWIW, I do see your post there.
    Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
    Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
    Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
    Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

Originally posted by Artemisia View Post
      I posted this question in the poison forum but when I check poison forum it's not there?

Infact I can only see 3 threads there *scratches head*
      Hrm. May be my fault.

I made a post in there (thinking I was in Alchemy not poison making I said something stupid...) then deleted my post... maybe by doing that I semi-corrupted the thread
      Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
      Grandmaster Smith 250
      Master Tailor 200
      Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Originally posted by Ngreth Thergn View Post
        Hrm. May be my fault.

I made a post in there (thinking I was in Alchemy not poison making I said something stupid...) then deleted my post... maybe by doing that I semi-corrupted the thread

Still can't see it there but can track it in subscribed links so it's ok

Comment

Working...
        X