Trader/buyer issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trader/buyer issue

On my trader I currently carry expert's crystalweave items (drakkin silk armor)

However on my buyer, and presumably anyone else on my server, NO Expert's crystalweave items even show up. Not the swatch which is required to make the items, nor any of the items I am selling.

have /bugged this, but was wondering if anyone else was haveing a similar issue on other servers.

Alliance Artisan
    Proud owner of Artisan's Prize.

I have poked Code about this. I have not heard anything yet.
    Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
    Grandmaster Smith 250
    Master Tailor 200
    Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

not to bug you Ngreth, but this is still an issue. I've now made all expert's level armor... and am about to start on Master's.. I hope... Stupid storm Volaas Hair.... gotta get hubby to help me farm that.

Stil trying to find out if anyone else is having this issue on other servers.

Alliance Artisan

Comment

The issue is confirmed on Luclin as well. I made a piece of Master's Crystalskin armor, and it didn't show up in /buy until a server patch. Ngreth monitored me making it, and he said he's poke some people about it.
        Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
        Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
        Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
        Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

I have heard no news on it.
          Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
          Grandmaster Smith 250
          Master Tailor 200

Comment

I wonder if this is related to a severe lack of items available when searching in EQ Players. The search appears to be really touchy, but I feel certain that some searches that should include items I know have been existed on a server still aren't showing up. For example, it doesn't have any crystalskin or crystalscale of any difficulty at all.

May be a separate issue, but the two seemed to operate on the same principles for items becoming available....
            Retiree of EQ Traders...
            Venerable Heyokah Verdandi Snowblood
            Barbarian Prophet & Hierophant of Cabilis
            Journeyman Artisan & Blessed of Brell
            EQ Players Profile ~ Magelo Profile

Smith Dandi wipes her sooty hands on her apron and smiles at you.

Comment

Well, in hopes that it was somehow connected to EQPlayers info, I forced an update on both my drakkin tailor and my baz mule last Friday. As of this morning, still not showing correctly.

Alliance Artisan

Comment

Thought I'd post a couple little issues I've had with the bazaar recently on the off chance they are remotely connected.

First, when looking thru items I used to get the max 200 item message. I don't anymore, although if I redo the search by specific name, yeah, there's a few things that didn't show up the first time. Not necessarily crystalwing, its a variety of things.

Second, I made some spells (yay 207 research) and went to put them up for sale, and can't. I tried this with Bulwark of Alendar, Dark Plague, and a cleric Ward of...something...I forget, but its level 61. I also tried with two different traders. Each time I get "unable to add item" error. This happened to me once a long time ago, but now I find it odd its only happening with spells I made.

Any ideas? Hints?
                Grenoble
                Iksar Shaman

Laedria
                DE Wizardess and Nuker Extroardinaire

Comment

I have had similar problems with random things not being able to add to trader; however, at least for me it was a bug with my trader. Once she camped and eq was restarted it fixed itself. Not sure if the same thing would be the problem with your spells but it never hurts to camp and try again.
                  Rinikku - 78th Level Shaman of the Seventh Hammer

- Ding 75! - 6/10/07 -- I WIN!!!
                  - Ding 70! - 11/15/06

300 Skill Level in Alchemy + 15% mod
                  199 Skill Level in Pottery + 5% mod
                  100 Skill Level in Tailoring
                  54 Skill Level in Smithing
                  54 Skill Level in Baking
                  46 Skill Level in Brewing
                  Proud Owner of an Alchemist Charm - 10/15/06

Chell - 67th Monk of the 7th Hammer
                  253 Skill Level in Brewing + 5% mod

Comment

The /buyer feature is now showing all the expert's Crystalweave armor now.
                    Not sure what actually made it update.. I forced /eqplayers update on both my drakkin tailor and my baz mule for like a week straight.

I have yet to do any master's... but that may be because i've been PLAYING the drakkin instead of farming storm volaas hair hehe.....

Alliance Artisan

Comment

server patch :/
                      Ngreth Thergn

Grandmaster Smith 250
                      Master Tailor 200

Comment

Working...
                      X