Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I just put some yucca in to boil and now I can't find my recipe for mojo!

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

You can't have yucca without mojo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
    Draggar De'Vir
    92 Assassin - Povar

Xzorsh
    57 Druid of Tunare - Povar
    47 Druid of Tunare - Lockjaw

Hark! Who is that, prowling along the fields! It is Draggar De'VIr, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He cries gutterally: "In the name of Thor the Mighty, I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!!!"

"No one can predict the future, so we all should eat our desserts first!" - Gaye from 'The Maelstorm's Eye" (Cloakmaster's Cycle book 3)

Did you look in the Kelvinator?
    -Mainiac
    -Woody Druid of Morden Rasp
    -1750 Club

Comment

No, but I did find the recipe, so I had a nice snack, but I think I'll stick with the fresh yucca.
      Draggar De'Vir
      92 Assassin - Povar

Xzorsh

Hark! Who is that, prowling along the fields! It is Draggar De'VIr, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He cries gutterally: "In the name of Thor the Mighty, I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!!!"

"No one can predict the future, so we all should eat our desserts first!" - Gaye from 'The Maelstorm's Eye" (Cloakmaster's Cycle book 3)

Comment

At least the warriors didn't steal your mojo

Comment

Originally posted by kiztent
          At least the warriors didn't steal your mojo
          True, or else I would have had to eaten plain yucca. (Is that a butchering of grammar or what?)
          Draggar De'Vir
          92 Assassin - Povar

Xzorsh

Comment

Working...
          X