Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Erudite tailors need terrorantula silk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Erudite tailors need terrorantula silk?

I recently found myself in possession of 12 pieces (i.e. 6 swatches worth) of Terrorantula Silk. This being used only for Erudite cultural tailoring, and me being a Dark Elf, it's about useless to me. :roll:

I can sell it back to a merchant for a bit over 3 plat a piece, gaining me 36 plat and leaving someone else either farming it or buying it from the merchant for exorbitant prices. That just hurts my little cleric heart, though, so here's my proposition.

If somebody WANTS this silk and will actually use it to tailor, I will GIVE it to you if you will come meet me in Plane of Knowledge or any zone that has a PoK portal in it. Send me a tell, I'm usually on late nights after 12 central, or early mornings...

Oh, and I promise to post again after I give it away, so's to spare y'all the heartache of being told I don't have it anymore.

Nhin Impious
    cleric of the 27th season
    smith, baxter, brewster, and seamster

There is an Erudite Tailor in my guild who would make use of it i am sure... I will try to get in touvh with you in game sometime.
    Pootle Pennypincher
    Short in the eyes of some...
    Tall in the hearts of many!

Comment

Thanks to Pootle and her friend, my terrorantula silk has a new home where it will be loved and cherished.

Now back to making pies and *grumble* cured silk....and the occasional smithing failure as often as I can afford it. Failed twice today on my electrum chain tunic. Maybe tomorrow I'll get another shot...

Nhin

Comment

Working...
      X