Human tailor wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Human tailor wanted

I'm looking for a price check on a Robe of Concussion - both as a straight purchase and also just as a combine with myself providing the materials.

Any human tailors here, or anyone here know any human tailors?
    Itzena Alhazared, Revenant of {Planeteers}, Vallon Zek. And also a seamstress.
    Gelcea Macha, Wandering Animist of Tarew Marr. Will be a smith, one day.

"If it cannot hatch from it's shell, the chick will die without ever truly being born. We are the chick; the world is our egg. If we don't break the world's shell, we will die without truly being born. Smash the world's shell, for the Revolution of the World."

Fazdazen
    Jackoal
    i think Abduhlla is human.

/mutters to herself 'Should have got people to put race in the skills post up top'
    Pootle Pennypincher
    Short in the eyes of some...
    Tall in the hearts of many!

Comment

Abduhlla is an erudite. Fazdazen is an erudite as well, I think.
      I'll keep an eye out for Jackoal.

Thanks for your help.
      Itzena Alhazared, Revenant of {Planeteers}, Vallon Zek. And also a seamstress.
      Gelcea Macha, Wandering Animist of Tarew Marr. Will be a smith, one day.

"If it cannot hatch from it's shell, the chick will die without ever truly being born. We are the chick; the world is our egg. If we don't break the world's shell, we will die without truly being born. Smash the world's shell, for the Revolution of the World."

Comment

Oh nuts.... i had in my head Human Team, I forgot erudute and Human race are different.

I am pretty sure Jackoal is Eru too... as he is chanter, Eru would make more sense.

Sorry for the false info.
        Pootle Pennypincher
        Short in the eyes of some...
        Tall in the hearts of many!

Comment

Try a tell to Sparviero

Mizaar Dueombre
          Duty is heavier than a mountain, death lighter than a feather

Comment

Working...
          X