Air Mephit Blood
    Earth Mephit Blood
    Water Mephit Blood

Sandstorm Pearls
    Fog Fragments
    Chips of Granite
    Soapstones
    Magma Crystals

The prices I am willing to pay are up in the air at the moment as the market hasn't settled and may not settle for a while longer as some folks are really gouging when some things are available. That's their right but I cannot really justify paying 1k per sandstorm pearl when it takes 3 just to make the powder. Parts are scarce enough that I'll have my hands full just trying to make items for myself, my guild, and my friends as well as scheduled combines for customers that I don't see any of the tailored goods coming onto the open market from me anytime in the forseeable future.

It's likely not a truly exhaustive list but it's what I can recall at the moment. Best bet is to leave a message with Handykamm who's usually in Trade Mode in the bazaar. Leave a message and, barring the server going down before I collect messages, I will try to get back in touch with you. Please leave a sufficiently detailed message too, something more than, "u there?" With work and then attempting to actually (gasp!) gain some experience, I haven't the time to find out what all the folks who say that are after.

Willing to make tailored items in exchange for sufficient parts for more attempts, usually a 2 (attempts for you) to 1 (attempt for me) ratio will work. With my Grandmaster Tailoring Needle my skill is effectively maxxed but, as you all likely know, that's never a guarantee.

NB: if you want me to make items we will have to schedule a sufficient time so that I can do all the running around getting various things combined prior to the tailoring attempt. You will also have to already have a gem, ready-made, for me to attempt the combine as I don't always have immediate access to someone who can do the various imbues.

Abduhlla al-Hazred and his trusty sidekick, Handykamm, Trader extraordinaire.

So you're the reason I couldn't get Alhazred as a surname!

Oh, and how much would Fulvous Steelweave Greaves cost?
    And what if I supplied the componants - how much for just a combine?
    Itzena Alhazared, Revenant of {Planeteers}, Vallon Zek. And also a seamstress.
    Gelcea Macha, Wandering Animist of Tarew Marr. Will be a smith, one day.

"If it cannot hatch from it's shell, the chick will die without ever truly being born. We are the chick; the world is our egg. If we don't break the world's shell, we will die without truly being born. Smash the world's shell, for the Revolution of the World."

Comment

Working...
    X