Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you still visit? What you doing at the moment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you still visit? What you doing at the moment.

Hey Guys... I was just wondering if any of you still visit this forum and what you were all up to at the moment.

I have been GMing JC and Brewing in between sessions of tailoring, mainly cos they are very easy and i needed some of that 250 goodness to offset the pain of tailoring.

Now, after doing a load more Solstice Robes (never again, i hate them), I have reached 216 tailoring. My eye is turning to Pottery.

Pretty busy doing guild stuff, but when i get the time i do some tradeskilling or supply gathering.

Anyhow, hope you are all well and enjoying life. Drop a line here and let us know what you are up to.
    Last edited by Pootle; 08-28-2003, 10:40 AM.
    Pootle Pennypincher
    Short in the eyes of some...
    Tall in the hearts of many!

Let's see...

...easiest to say I'm involved in lots of theater and don't even have time to be in-game much these days, let alone work on tradeskills....

....got lots of zombie skins stashed, tho, for when I resume pottering.
    Grenoble
    Iksar Shaman

Laedria
    DE Wizardess and Nuker Extroardinaire

Comment

Getting Elemental drops.
      Pottery (250)+ Trophy
      Jewlcraft (250)+ Trophy
      Brewing (250)+ Trophy
      Baking (250)+ Trophy
      Fletching (250)+Trophy
      Fishing (200)
      Smithing (200)
      Tailoring (196)

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=579969

Comment

wow grats Nibbil thats great!

We are still back at Ssra working towards VT, long slow road...

I am stuck offline at the moment, moved house and no internet at the moment. Having to resort to an old fave to get my RP fix --> Yaay Fallout 2!!!!

Hopefully i will be back on in a week or two.
        Pootle Pennypincher

Comment

I'm farming the peck guards for fun and profit...and to buy ribbons for skilling up.

Also doing that xp thing when I can't find anything better to do.
          Itzena Alhazared, Revenant of {Planeteers}, Vallon Zek. And also a seamstress.
          Gelcea Macha, Wandering Animist of Tarew Marr. Will be a smith, one day.

"If it cannot hatch from it's shell, the chick will die without ever truly being born. We are the chick; the world is our egg. If we don't break the world's shell, we will die without truly being born. Smash the world's shell, for the Revolution of the World."

Comment

Hey Pootle,
            Zephyros finally broke into EPs. Trying to put a priority on the guild needs from a tradeskilling perspective. I have changed my main from Banditfist to Archeax. Bandit is still alive, but I only use him for farming some stuff. I did not bother getting him flagged for EPs. Not sure if I am going to renew his account again.

GL in Ssra. It takes a while to get geared up and ready for the emp. Hopefully strong leadership will prevail and you will meet your goals.
            Banditfist
            Zephyros

Comment

OMG Bandit, you golla loose all yer hard tradeskill work.

Grats on EP tho.... keep up the good work and try looking for me in a couple of weeks, i should be back online by then.

Would be great to hang with you and chat when i get back.
              Pootle Pennypincher

Comment

Hey Pootle i am awaiting your return! I miss ya!!!!!
                i am lvling to 65 ASAP, stoping now and then to upgrade gear as cash permits, LDoN is a godsend.
                Also WTB 20 stacks of Froglok Blood and Iksar Blood. or someone to hook me up with Essence of Gukta and Essence of Iksar potions. Paying nicely.

Comment

Good to hear from ya Sylvanis. I ordered ADSL yesterday (1st Oct) and hopefully i will be set up within a week.

As for your illusion Potions ------> you will find those bloods are expensive as they are used for tempers for Tae Ew smithing. And Iksar Blood is rare as hell.
                  Last edited by Pootle; 10-02-2003, 07:16 AM.
                  Pootle Pennypincher

Comment

Hi

I still visit EQTraders quite a bit, but I confess this is my first visit to this forum in quite some time. Ive mastered every tradeskill (at least 243 plus, most are 250), finished Grimel quest. Im currently working on a second Grimel earring, and have my L16 gnome up to 193 tinkering :P

Comment

good to see you Fazdazen,

I am back in game now but have kinda fizzeled out on my tradeskilling.

With 2 completed (JC & Brewing)
                      my tailoring at 216
                      and all the rest 188 to 196

My guild pushing with Ssra farming and my play time reduced for now, I just dont have the time to farm components.

I will jump back in soon. Hopefully i can scrounge up a load of LDON smithing components on my alt.
                      Pootle Pennypincher

Comment

WOOOOT!!!
                        hehe pootle is back, i so happy.. hope we ll meet soon.....

Comment

Working...
                        X