• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some supplies

I am in the market for the following (stacks or singles, doesn't matter):
    Permafrost Crystals
    High Quality Metal Rings
    Small Brick of Acrylia Ore (other sizes as well. I can convert them)

I'm also looking for 2 quest gems (non-tradeskill):
    Greenscale Emerald and Hope Diamond.

If you have any, or find any while merchant mining, please give me a holler here or in game so we can work out the details.
    Khaarq
    Koada'Dal Cleric of Tunare
    Alterior Motives
    Xegony
    Grandmaster Potter (250 + Trophy)
    Master Baker (200), Master Blacksmith (200), Master Brewer (200), Master Fletcher (200), Master Jeweler (200), Master Tailor (200)

Hmm I think I have a bunch of Permafrost Crystals on a mule some place. Will have a looksee for you and let you know.
    Come on guys, one more pull. What is the worst that could happen?

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT ...

Arch Lich Mortymer Bonewalker - Dead Sexy Gnome Necro
    Raid Leader - Obsidian Ryders
    Xegony

Comment

Thanks for checking, Goresmash! 8)

Are you using EB Maces for smithing or do you use the Blood Tempers? I think I have some of both laying around collecting dust.

I also need to get off my lazy duff and list all the PoP trade supplies I have amassed.

Oh, and an update on the quest gems:
      After a 4.5 hour camp of wiping out the goblin fort in WW, I now have the Greenscale Emerald. I am still looking for the Hope Diamond.
      Khaarq
      Alterior Motives
      Xegony
      Master Baker (200), Master Blacksmith (200), Master Brewer (200), Master Fletcher (200), Master Jeweler (200), Master Tailor (200)

Comment

Hope Diamond, as I mentioned, is a Twilight Sea armor quest component.

It drops in DSP:
        Hope Diamond Enchanter Cloak Dawnshroud Peaks, optimistic stonegrabber
        It's for the enchanter cloak, and drops from the optimistic stonegrabber.

more TS info here: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/equipment/luclinarmour.html

Comment

Hope Diamond is also for a PoK quest: Drelynn's Gem Collection which results in a Fine Antique Veil.

The gem is not flagged as no drop, so it could be sold or traded, which is what I meant by "I am still looking for the Hope Diamond." I've done the homework on how to obtain the HD as a drop, and so far have had no success with getting the named Stonegrabbers to start spawning. If anyone sees this item on a merchant or in the Bazaar for a reasonable price, please pick it up for me. I'm willing to pay up to 200pp for it. I have seen some of the other gems for this quest on merchants for between 2 and 5 gold, so I'm hoping that they follow the same price scale with the HD.
          Khaarq
          Alterior Motives
          Xegony

Comment

After a camp of about 2 hours, I managed to loot a Hope Diamond, so I am no longer looking for the quest gems from my original post. I am, however, looking for Permafrost Crystals, High Quality Metal Rings, and Acrylia Ore still.
            Khaarq
            Alterior Motives
            Xegony

Comment

Working...
            X