Seeking a Leatherfoot Haversack Combine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking a Leatherfoot Haversack Combine

Greetings all. I am looking for a halfling tailor and a halfling smith to assist me with the creation of a Leatherfoot Haversack. I have the Acorn Oil, Blue Diamonds, and thanks to Angelsyn, the Tufts of Dire Wolf Fur. I will be working on converting the BDs to Celestial Tempers my next time online.

This sack is for my own use, and will not be sold. If anyone is willing to assist me, please let me know here. Also, please let me know what donation I can make for the value of your skills, so I may come prepared.
    Khaarq
    Koada'Dal Cleric of Tunare
    Alterior Motives
    Xegony
    Grandmaster Potter (250 + Trophy)
    Master Baker (200), Master Blacksmith (200), Master Brewer (200), Master Fletcher (200), Master Jeweler (200), Master Tailor (200)

I've had my eye on these bags for a while myself. I've given away a couple of hundred tufts to folks on the tradeskill channel who wanted them. As Khaarq said, of course they wouldn't be sold. I too, would like to know if anyone is willing to make these, and if given the components, what or how much they'd like in return for the combine.
    Jianna & Lianna
    Ancient Ones of Xegony

Comment

Khaarg and Jianna,
      Qruid is 250 and can do these combines for you when I'm online. I do combines for free if all components are gathered.

Regards,

Q

Qruid 250 Tailor
      Qlarity 250 Jeweler, 239 Tinkerer
      Quaz 250 Brewer
      Quager 250 Fletcher
      Qonjurer 250 Potter

Comment

Thanks, Qlarity! I'll gather the remaining pieces and look for you online. Do you have the smithing skill to combine the threads, too, and do you need an Embroidery Needle?
        Khaarq
        Alterior Motives
        Xegony
        Master Baker (200), Master Blacksmith (200), Master Brewer (200), Master Fletcher (200), Master Jeweler (200), Master Tailor (200)

Comment

Thanks a bunch! I guess I'll start gathering the components then. =)
          Jianna & Lianna
          Ancient Ones of Xegony

Comment

I've rounded up the supplies for another Haversack. Would any of the halfling tailors (and smiths) be willing to assist me with another combine? Once again, it is for my use, and will not be sold. Willing to travel to you, as long as I'm not KoS, and will donate whatever you deem appropraite, if it's within my power.
            Khaarq
            Alterior Motives
            Xegony

Comment

Got it made. Thank you, Sienea!
              Khaarq
              Alterior Motives
              Xegony

Comment

Working...
              X