Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forge closed - Reply

har dis seem fun !

Angel, yub Gam agree, IF gam knew what weapons was lower trivial gam wuld do dem first, but nub got any idea so kinda making dem at random. Ssoys an Shields be hardest Gam tink

Mardak, Gam Failed troll combines, nub sickles

Gamgan can make troll weapons using gam +15% hammer, bringing gam skill up to 248 , troll toys all trivial ABOVE 250

tink the GM hammer in me range slot mighta been bugged an was only giving gam +5% wich makes gam to low to have a elfs chance in grob to succeed

Gam ditched GM hammer in bank, an was able to succeed making stuff again

Jianna, Angel rite, Gamgan be more den happy give yuz sickles a shot, fer free as long as yuz aint selling em. Gam success rate wiff sickles go from 5 outa 10 to 7 outa 10 , so Gam perty sure gam can make yuz sum sickles easy

( Gam only stink making troll stuff )

Yuz all barshum guud yub?
    Gamgan Corpse
    Troll Barsher
    Jade Dragon Grunt
    Xegony

Gam can you please get ahold of me in game. I have some items that i know youw would be interested in.

I am on most nights. So please send me a tell.
    Driin Blindaje

Comment

Sickles

Cool, thanks Gammy.

BTW, I would never DREAM of asking another tradeskiller to do a combine for me for something I was planning to sell.

My guild is fairly small and I promised everyone I would give them earrings (two for the druids...why, oh why did I /guildinvite so many druids? hehe). They've been really patient as I've run out of money several times. I told them I'd get back to working on it in the next week or so.

Theoretical Question: If you're at 250 skill with geerlok, will you still get a skillup?

Jianna
      Jianna & Lianna
      Ancient Ones of Xegony

Comment

Re: Sickles

Originally posted by Jianna
        Theoretical Question: If you're at 250 skill with geerlok, will you still get a skillup?
        Easy answer... Yes!

The proof: When they changed the Trivial on Ethereal Rings to 212, Gammy was at 191 skill (+15% = 219... just below the required skill to make).

When Gammy hit 192 skill, he went to work on Ethereal Rings (I remember giving him a few stacks of bricks ) and continued getting skill-ups until he reached a real skill of 212.

Further, most GMs (especially Smiths) use Geerloks when working on those final few points... The items you're probably making at that point are usually high value, and success rate is nearly as important as skill-up rate!
        Angelsyn Whitewings, Cleric of Tunare for 66! Seasons.
        Grandmistress Smith - 300, Grandmistress Tailor - 300, Potter - 300, Jeweler - 300, Brewer - 200, Baker - 200, Fletcher - 200, Fisherwoman - 169
        Keyne Falconer, Paladin of Erollisi Marr for 66 Seasons.
        Grandmistress Baker - 300, Grandmistress Blacksmith - 300, Potter - 200, Brewer - 139, Tailor - 91

Comment

/agree Angel

Yuz can find Gamgan whining in Traderchannel every night

Gam be happy hit yuz sickles tonight, if yuz run outa dem before yuz get the number yuz need, gam sure Angel an Gam nub mind making yuz a few extra on da side fer yuz guild, always guud help out a trader

( Angel funds Gam dats why gam always includ her )
          Gamgan Corpse
          Troll Barsher
          Jade Dragon Grunt
          Xegony

Comment

Heh...

I help fund Gammy... a little. A lot of it comes from selling the products he makes.

The rest comes from me not having many things I can do with my cash.
            Grandmistress Smith - 300, Grandmistress Tailor - 300, Potter - 300, Jeweler - 300, Brewer - 200, Baker - 200, Fletcher - 200, Fisherwoman - 169
            Grandmistress Baker - 300, Grandmistress Blacksmith - 300, Potter - 200, Brewer - 139, Tailor - 91

Comment

Gamgan,

I've been throwing your name out at my guild in case they want to have you try to do the Diety weapons. I've stated that they need to bring the items for the combines to you and warned them that they aren't trivial to you and you can fail on them. Hope that was alright.
              Varlik Kneecrusher - Defendo Fatum - Xegony
              Perverted Diry Old Dwarf

Oldive - Defendo Fatum - Xegony
              Disgustingly Perverted Dirty Old Dwarf

Comment

Uh...

Please remind them that it's polite to bring extra supplies...

The weapons take 2 BDs & 2 Blocks of Acrylia each attempt. Bringing 4 of each is considered polite. Bringing 6 of each if you want to fund 2 attempts is also very polite.

Comment

Working...
                X