To my "Suppliers" ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To my "Suppliers" ;)

Khaarq... Sold out of Idols. Sold out of Stiens. (I've been buying some cheaper stiens to keep stock up, but I'd rather you earned the profits.)

Gammy & Umgrog (& Mightion, if he's up to it)... Down to 2 Sickles. The price has fallen (Kshi keeps selling at 1750), so I'm only able to pay 1500p each for them now.

Gammy... Out of Orbs, Out of Sceptres, out of non-Imbued and Vengeful Yaks. I have someone who really wants a Cazic-imbued Sceptre... and I've got 4 (I think) staffs we can try with.

Fulorian... Still doing Robes for tailoring skill-ups? I could sure use some. I'd also like some more Heraldic. I want a second Radiant Heraldic Bracer for Keyne & I think another Luminant Heraldic Bracer & Boots to sell. Anything else is up to you.
    Also, those Sandstorm Pearls aren't going to sell at 10k. I've seen 'em now in the Bazaar as low as 2500 (and once at 1500pp).

Ceggon... I've got 70+ Tufts of Dire Wolf Fur & 9 (or so) BDs set aside. I'll see about making the Celestial Tempers & getting the Platnum Threads. I've also got a few HQ Brute Hides for you. I'm hoping for 2 Haversacks.
    P.S. Should I buy some acorns and brew up some acorn oil?

Starna... I found 7 Excellent Sabertooth Hides at 90p each & 1 at 50p last night. Have them put aside for you.

I'm still working on gathering the Branches of Planar Oak I need for making Blessed Fishing Poles. I'm willing to pay 200p each for them.

If I think of anything else, I'll add it later.
    Angelsyn Whitewings, Cleric of Tunare for 66! Seasons.
    Grandmistress Smith - 300, Grandmistress Tailor - 300, Potter - 300, Jeweler - 300, Brewer - 200, Baker - 200, Fletcher - 200, Fisherwoman - 169
    Keyne Falconer, Paladin of Erollisi Marr for 66 Seasons.
    Grandmistress Baker - 300, Grandmistress Blacksmith - 300, Potter - 200, Brewer - 139, Tailor - 91

I'm on it... should have more supplies soon. Snowing like mad here in RL, so travel is pretty much out of the question. Bonus EQ time! 8)
    Khaarq
    Koada'Dal Cleric of Tunare
    Alterior Motives
    Xegony
    Grandmaster Potter (250 + Trophy)
    Master Baker (200), Master Blacksmith (200), Master Brewer (200), Master Fletcher (200), Master Jeweler (200), Master Tailor (200)

Comment

Gone to the movies... be back late tonight.
      Angelsyn Whitewings, Cleric of Tunare for 66! Seasons.
      Grandmistress Smith - 300, Grandmistress Tailor - 300, Potter - 300, Jeweler - 300, Brewer - 200, Baker - 200, Fletcher - 200, Fisherwoman - 169
      Keyne Falconer, Paladin of Erollisi Marr for 66 Seasons.
      Grandmistress Baker - 300, Grandmistress Blacksmith - 300, Potter - 200, Brewer - 139, Tailor - 91

Comment

I'm one of those who bought a stein on Saturday. Like I told Adelie a while ago, I prefer to buy from people I know!
        Lanadena MacLear
        Shamaness of 64 Seasons
        Chieftess of Clan MacLear
        Xegony Server
        GM Administrator for EverQuest Role-players

Comment

gunna go fill outs yuz order now !!
          Gamgan Corpse
          Troll Barsher
          Jade Dragon Grunt
          Xegony

Comment

I think I have a few sickles banked. I'll see how many more you need as soon as I log in again (probably won't be tonight).

Comment

Originally posted by Lanadena
              I'm one of those who bought a stein on Saturday. Like I told Adelie a while ago, I prefer to buy from people I know!
              Thank you for your support!

Adelie,
              I have Idols and Steins ready for you, and will be looking for you tonight (Wed) Not having great successes with the steins still. Made 4 out of 18 attempts and no skill ups. (Blew 2 JC combines out of 20 lacquering the gems)
              Khaarq
              Koada'Dal Cleric of Tunare
              Alterior Motives
              Xegony
              Grandmaster Potter (250 + Trophy)
              Master Baker (200), Master Blacksmith (200), Master Brewer (200), Master Fletcher (200), Master Jeweler (200), Master Tailor (200)

Comment

Heya Angel

No need to get acorns, I have a bunch of oils already. I havn't been in game at all this week cause my sweetie has been in town :twisted: , but Ill be back on Sunday or Monday and will be all set to whip em up for you

Hope ya'll have been well

Ceggon
                Ceggon
                65 druid of Xegony
                Draco Invictus

Baking 250
                Brewing 250
                Tailoring 250
                Jewelcraft 250
                Fletching 250
                Pottery 250
                Smithing 239