superb rockhopper hides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• superb rockhopper hides

anyone have any superb rockhopper hides out there?? i'm hopin that i can get around 200 and that'll get me from 168 ta 188 ...i'm HOPIN heheheh

thx

david aka gariad 51 wizzy

Umm 20 skill points in 200 attempts?? That's highly unlikely. I'd say more like 4-8 skill ups in 200 attempts. And those superb pelts get expensive. If your doing this for the shawl it might be cheaper/easier to refarm the shawl parts than to raise tailoring to 188.
    Good luck.
    Lac
    Lacustris Hawthorne
    Legion of Fyre, Xegony
    Proud Holder of the 8th Coldain Shawl

Comment

shawl

nope this is so i can get my tailorin upto 250 . i did 72 wyvern hides from 158 to 168 soooo, by rights 200 should b plenty to get 20 pts. and as long as the superb rockhopper hides arent over 100pp each i think i can afford them....its just goin to b a very long process is all. but a HELL of a lot easier for me then tryin to get my stupid mage to level 51 and over to ML or SD and kitin stuff in those 2 zones for the rockhoppers. now once i get to 188 or def. when i get to 200 i know i probably wont get 10 pts in 200 tries maybe 5 if i'm lucky *grumblin8 *sighing*

aint tailorin FUN?? *grin*

gariad level 51 wizard

Comment

Or maybe you got really lucky on that run :-) Regardless good luck and let us know how it goes.
        The RNG always amazes me hehe.
        Seeya
        Lac
        Lacustris Hawthorne
        Legion of Fyre, Xegony
        Proud Holder of the 8th Coldain Shawl

Comment

Originally posted by Lacustris
          Or maybe you got really lucky on that run :-) Regardless good luck and let us know how it goes.
          The RNG always amazes me hehe.
          Seeya
          Lac
          Amen there, Lacustris! 20 skill ups in 200 combines? I'm lucky to see 1 in about 200 combines. Although I did have, in my opinion, a huge run of luck at the end of 2002. I hit 3 skill ups in about 30-40 combines. Almost ran out and bought a lottery ticket.

Best of luck to ya, Gariod. Keep us posted on your progress.
          Khaarq
          Koada'Dal Cleric of Tunare
          Alterior Motives
          Xegony
          Grandmaster Potter (250 + Trophy)
          Master Baker (200), Master Blacksmith (200), Master Brewer (200), Master Fletcher (200), Master Jeweler (200), Master Tailor (200)

Comment

Working...
          X