Armour Upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armour Upgrades

Chances are this is posted in the wrong section.

Anyway, I think it is time for me to start looking for upgrades to Gore's armour. While Crusty is nice, I don't think that is what you want to be wearing at level 54 while your dancing with PoP mobs.

My question, should I look at Fierce Healdic armour or Crimson Darkscale armour as my upgrade path?
    Come on guys, one more pull. What is the worst that could happen?

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT ...

Arch Lich Mortymer Bonewalker - Dead Sexy Gnome Necro
    Raid Leader - Obsidian Ryders
    Xegony

Here's a breakdown for you for a set of each:

Crimson Darkscale:
    353ac
    40str
    15sta
    15dex
    10agi
    10wis
    5int
    645hp
    215 mana
    10 to all saves

Fierce Heraldic:
    327ac
    40dex
    35agi
    15sta
    10str
    5int
    840hp
    10 to all saves

Personally, I think the heraldic is better- more HP and melee stats - str is nice and all but dex helps more for weapon proc and aggro - and can't argue with almost 200 more HP - the increased agi helps offset the ac difference some as well. Of course I am a lil bit biased as I'm a human smith but those are the numbers ^^ hehehe Can I sign you up for an order? =D
    Kuronekosama Nyaoo
    Xegony Server

Comment

Crimson Darkscale if SK I would state, if warrior then toss a coin, you lose some hp to mana but I think even old Solkenar wears the CD over the heraldic (though since we are both smiths of the fat and slow maybe thats why heh). I have outfitted every fatty war of substance in our guild initially and never heard any complaints about the mana from them (though I prolly would of beaten em with my hammer if I did).

Saldawen/Togaran
      Guild Leader Wrath of Wrecking (one day I will take the time to figure out how to make a signature...)

Comment

Working...
      X