Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention PoP Jewelers & Gem Imbuers.

I'm semi-seriously looking for the following items:

Glittering Ring of Judgement: AC 10, WIS 20, HP 50, all/all, wt 0.2, tiny, recommended level 60, required level 46

Valorium Ring of Gallantry: AC 5, STR 8, STA 8, DEX 8, AGI 8, HP 65, mana 40, sv fire 5, sv cold 5, wt 0.4, tiny, all/all, magic (no recommended/required level)

I realize that these are extremely nice items and that most Jewelers probably have back-orders on these items from Guildmates & Friends... as well as total strangers.

Since I don't expect the Ring of Gallantry to continue lacking the recommended/required levels, I'm only seeking one of each of these at this time.

To help facilitate my request, I will be "enchanting" a couple bars of Valorium. I am also seeking a few White Diamonds of Justice (if you can Imbue Justice, please contact me) and a few Yellow Diamonds of Valor (if you can Imbue Valor, please contact me).

If you make or know someone who makes these items, please let me know. I'm also looking to find out the approximate cost I can expect to pay.
    Angelsyn Whitewings, Cleric of Tunare for 66! Seasons.
    Grandmistress Smith - 300, Grandmistress Tailor - 300, Potter - 300, Jeweler - 300, Brewer - 200, Baker - 200, Fletcher - 200, Fisherwoman - 169
    Keyne Falconer, Paladin of Erollisi Marr for 66 Seasons.
    Grandmistress Baker - 300, Grandmistress Blacksmith - 300, Potter - 200, Brewer - 139, Tailor - 91

Making PoP items.

I am a 250 skill jeweler with Jewel Craft Mastery I. Yes, I actually bought a level of that pre-PoP. I would be happy to combine those for you, but the hard part on them is getting the parts.

On the Valorium Ring of Gallantry, valorium bars are VERY common, the razorfiend claws are uncommon, and metallic liquids are insanely rare. Good luck on getting metallic liquids. If you want one of these, you need to go get a group and hunt down some metallic liquids. I killed about a half dozen Animated Soldiers in PoV and gotten ZERO drops. I have killed numerous armor guys in HoH and have gotten ZERO drops as well. If you manage to get any, I'll make the ring for you and pay pretty handsomely for any extras you manage to get.

On the Glittering Ring of Judgement, I am not so familiar with the drops. You need a raw diamond, an alkaline etched stone, a glittering ring, and 2 crystallized cloudy eyes. If you can get those, I will be happy to attempt a combine for you. If you manage to get any extras, I'll pay pretty handsomely them too.
    Coercer of Xegony

Comment

Glittering Ring

I believe those items for the Glittering Ring drop in the caves in PoJ.

Crysina
      202 Fletching
      184 Smith

Deedlith
      197 Baking
      157 Tailor

Crysina Magelo

Comment

Metallic Liquid drops

On the good side, reports are coming in of this (and other various tradeskill drops) dropping on a wider variety of MoBs.

Who knows, maybe I'll get these Rings one day!

As for collecting the parts myself... Heh, I'm only level 51 and don't have the time required to do the long raids it seems are needed to get anywhere in PoP.
        Grandmistress Smith - 300, Grandmistress Tailor - 300, Potter - 300, Jeweler - 300, Brewer - 200, Baker - 200, Fletcher - 200, Fisherwoman - 169
        Grandmistress Baker - 300, Grandmistress Blacksmith - 300, Potter - 200, Brewer - 139, Tailor - 91

Comment

Metallic Liquid

Rejoice on this one. It seems VI has moved or spread the drops on this to another mob. My husband got three last night while hunting in PoV with some guildies. They were off the crystalline golems I believe he said.

Crysina
          202 Fletching
          184 Smithing

Deedlith
          197 Baking
          157 Tailoring

Crysina Magelo

Comment

Level Up Ang and you can advance in PoP in single groups
            Jaeden Avengarious
            Blades of Veeshan

Comment

Originally posted by Jaeden
              Level Up Ang and you can advance in PoP in single groups
              Who are you trying to kid?

I simply don't have more than a couple hours a day, late in the PDT evening, to play!

/sigh

Comment

Metallic liquids? Crap I saw some of that on a merchant lol i think so atleast, is it sellable?
                65 Druid
                59 AAs
                Owner of EQNews.us
                <Dark Templars>
                [250 Baking]
                [187 Brewing]
                [175 Tailoring]
                [All Others 163+]

Comment

Working...
                X