• Tradeskill items

I have some of the following, with approx quantity:

Essence of sunlight (2)
    Essence of moonlight (5)
    Essence of Darkness (or shadows?)(2)
    Permafrost crystals (12)
    Celestial Essence (8)
    Iron Oxide*** (2)

I am willing to sell for an honest price, I don't want to gouge. Or you can trade me HQ ore so I can stock up I have two BD's that I might sell, but if you want them that bad, cover your eyes cause so do I ;P

Feel free to contact me, but don't be hurt if you see me in a xp plane and don't answer
    Jaeden Avengarious
    Blades of Veeshan

Jaeden,

I'd be interested in the Permafrost Crystals, Celestial Essence, and Iron Oxide. Let me know what you think is a fair price for them in either pp or HQ ore and we'll see if we can make a deal.
    Khaarq
    Koada'Dal Cleric of Tunare
    Alterior Motives
    Xegony
    Grandmaster Potter (250 + Trophy)
    Master Baker (200), Master Blacksmith (200), Master Brewer (200), Master Fletcher (200), Master Jeweler (200), Master Tailor (200)

Comment

I'll take trade straight up, one for one or more if you want to give more for it. As far as plat goes I am not up on prices, so will trust fellow tradesman to be fair 8)

I accept the following ore:

High Quality
      Medium Quality

I'm hoping to use deathsteel weapons to avoid Ornate chain and go to fine plate, but I might just make my warrior a some chain pieces to look seggsy :twisted:
      Jaeden Avengarious
      Blades of Veeshan

Comment

I've got 4 Mt. Death Mineral Salts on Adelie if you want them.
        Angelsyn Whitewings, Cleric of Tunare for 66! Seasons.
        Grandmistress Smith - 300, Grandmistress Tailor - 300, Potter - 300, Jeweler - 300, Brewer - 200, Baker - 200, Fletcher - 200, Fisherwoman - 169
        Keyne Falconer, Paladin of Erollisi Marr for 66 Seasons.
        Grandmistress Baker - 300, Grandmistress Blacksmith - 300, Potter - 200, Brewer - 139, Tailor - 91

Comment

Ore...

Jaeden,
          What size HQ and MQ ore are you looking for? I will get the stock together and start looking for you as soon as I have the pieces collected.
          Khaarq
          Koada'Dal Cleric of Tunare
          Alterior Motives
          Xegony
          Grandmaster Potter (250 + Trophy)
          Master Baker (200), Master Blacksmith (200), Master Brewer (200), Master Fletcher (200), Master Jeweler (200), Master Tailor (200)

Comment

I am going to use them for Fine plate, so blocks

Sorry if any of you tried to contact me this weekend, I had an impromptu roadtrip to the Coronation of Emperor Spyn'Thryft N'than.

I'll be on tonight after 5:15 or so pm cst, but might be in a plane a few min after that, so either chance it or we can arrange the meeting.

One point, I looked and can't find my iron oxide but have russet oxide. I will check my bank and alter my post if I put the wrong oxide
            Jaeden Avengarious
            Blades of Veeshan

Comment

Working...
            X