Any old-timers still out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any old-timers still out there?

Have a few things on my bazaar mule, Guilowen, that I thought I'd throw out here at a Tradeskiller's Discount Have a Spell: Remove Greater Curse (50k market) for 25kpp, and pack after pack of lower-level runes/words/pages stored on my wee dwarven cleric smith/mule Aleksei - please ask after specific ones, we can do a swap/sale/get-em-outta-my-inventory shuffle as needed or desired. Give me a shout in game, usually online as Darremon lately (pushing for level 49), Auliesa (foraging her lil heart out), or my own emerald self with Infinite Jest guildmates working on epics or LDoN points.

Always, always willing to work swaps of tradeskill materials - especially with regards to spells. Have 2 extra Words of Apparition stored against the day I find a couple more Yaeth's Page 73 (right) to combine em with, and would love nothing more than to trade them or the finished spell RGC for some of my own mage spells.
    Aleksandros Baelmah
    70 Arch Magus, Infinite Jest
    Green Lantern, Felwithe Sector, Norrath, Xegony
    Journeyman Artisan
    Expert Smith (266)
    Spell Research (197)
    Journeyman Fletcher, Baker, Brewer, Jeweller, Potter, Fisherman (200), Tailor (212)

Originally posted by Aleksandros
    Have a few things on my bazaar mule, Guilowen, that I thought I'd throw out here at a Tradeskiller's Discount Have a Spell: Remove Greater Curse (50k market) for 25kpp, and pack after pack of lower-level runes/words/pages stored on my wee dwarven cleric smith/mule Aleksei - please ask after specific ones, we can do a swap/sale/get-em-outta-my-inventory shuffle as needed or desired. Give me a shout in game, usually online as Darremon lately (pushing for level 49), Auliesa (foraging her lil heart out), or my own emerald self with Infinite Jest guildmates working on epics or LDoN points.

Always, always willing to work swaps of tradeskill materials - especially with regards to spells. Have 2 extra Words of Apparition stored against the day I find a couple more Yaeth's Page 73 (right) to combine em with, and would love nothing more than to trade them or the finished spell RGC for some of my own mage spells.
    Well, I won't ask you for Rune of Sorcery, or Tears of Prexus... since I know you need those for your Cultural Tailoring just like I do.

Drop me a line... Adelie is almost always up. I'll see about getting that RGC from you.
    Angelsyn Whitewings, Cleric of Tunare for 66! Seasons.
    Grandmistress Smith - 300, Grandmistress Tailor - 300, Potter - 300, Jeweler - 300, Brewer - 200, Baker - 200, Fletcher - 200, Fisherwoman - 169
    Keyne Falconer, Paladin of Erollisi Marr for 66 Seasons.
    Grandmistress Baker - 300, Grandmistress Blacksmith - 300, Potter - 200, Brewer - 139, Tailor - 91

Comment

Working...
    X