Looking for service of a Pottery Grandmaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for service of a Pottery Grandmaster

I am looking for a Pottery Grandmaster to complete a combine of a Ceramic Shield of Valor for me. I know that there is no guarantee on success but I would atleast like to have someone try.

I have all the components (block of tanaan clay, sculpting tools, valorous glaze, yellow diamond of valor, and hq firing sheet) for the combine.

I know time is money, so I am more than willing to pay a fee for the combine.

If anyone is interested, please shoot me a /t in game on Wildare or reply to this post with combine fee and availability.

Thanks

Wildare Hugatree
    Druid of 65 seasons on Xegony

Tailoring 169, Baking 223, Jewlery Craft 183, Blacksmithing 159, Brewing 189, Fishing 200, Pottery 155

/t me, I'll do the combine free. I never charge or accept pay when everything is brought to me.

3/3 on Shield combines so far btw

Comment

I'm also willing to do the combine for free. I'm 239 + 5% = 250. I'm 2/2 on shields and 1/1 on gavels. Donations are welcome, especially extra supplies, but not required.

Look for me on as Khaarq if you're still looking for the combine. (That's a 'Q' at the end, not a 'G')
      Khaarq
      Koada'Dal Cleric of Tunare
      Alterior Motives
      Xegony
      Grandmaster Potter (250 + Trophy)
      Master Baker (200), Master Blacksmith (200), Master Brewer (200), Master Fletcher (200), Master Jeweler (200), Master Tailor (200)

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks again to Jhoric who successfully did the combine for me.

Thanks!
        Wildare

Comment

Working...
        X