Off for Japan again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off for Japan again!

It's time for one of my surprise (surprise to me, that is... I only heard about it at lunch!) trips to Japan.

Leaving tonight, not sure if I'll be back before or after the weekend.

Hopefully when I get back someone will have a bunch of Metallic Substances for me.

P.S. I could use another Earth Temper (or just the Liquefied Earth & Earth Mephit Blood). I'm one temper away from trying to make some Livestone Plate Vambraces.
    Angelsyn Whitewings, Cleric of Tunare for 66! Seasons.
    Grandmistress Smith - 300, Grandmistress Tailor - 300, Potter - 300, Jeweler - 300, Brewer - 200, Baker - 200, Fletcher - 200, Fisherwoman - 169
    Keyne Falconer, Paladin of Erollisi Marr for 66 Seasons.
    Grandmistress Baker - 300, Grandmistress Blacksmith - 300, Potter - 200, Brewer - 139, Tailor - 91

Have a great trip Angel.
    Come on guys, one more pull. What is the worst that could happen?

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT ...

Arch Lich Mortymer Bonewalker - Dead Sexy Gnome Necro
    Raid Leader - Obsidian Ryders
    Xegony

Comment

Have a safe trip and a speedy return.
      Khaarq
      Koada'Dal Cleric of Tunare
      Alterior Motives
      Xegony
      Grandmaster Potter (250 + Trophy)
      Master Baker (200), Master Blacksmith (200), Master Brewer (200), Master Fletcher (200), Master Jeweler (200), Master Tailor (200)

Comment

On my way back already...

Yeah, the plane leaves in a few hours.

Spent most of the trip in the studio, not understanding a thing being said... But I was there to play my cello, and I got to do a few voice-over bits.

What all this is about is, a good friend of mine wrote a series of books that were published in Japan. Now they are working on an Anime based on those books. Every once in awhile he gets together with my Cousin's Father-in-Law and brings us all out to Japan to see how things are going.

I get tapped to do a bit of music (one of the support characters plays a cello) and some background voice stuff (many parts of the story take place in foreign lands, so they're having the "crowd" speak in English!)

It's all quite fun, but very confusing at times... especially since my Japanese is about as good as my Spanish! (Read: nearly non-existant!)
        Angelsyn Whitewings, Cleric of Tunare for 66! Seasons.
        Grandmistress Smith - 300, Grandmistress Tailor - 300, Potter - 300, Jeweler - 300, Brewer - 200, Baker - 200, Fletcher - 200, Fisherwoman - 169
        Keyne Falconer, Paladin of Erollisi Marr for 66 Seasons.
        Grandmistress Baker - 300, Grandmistress Blacksmith - 300, Potter - 200, Brewer - 139, Tailor - 91

Comment

Have a great time!
          Lanadena MacLear
          Shamaness of 64 Seasons
          Chieftess of Clan MacLear
          Xegony Server
          GM Administrator for EverQuest Role-players

Comment

Working...
          X