X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Elemental Temper components

I'm getting closer, but I still need...

From Earth:
    1 Liquedized Earth (more if possible, in case of failures).

From Fire:
    4 Metallic Substances (more if possible, in case of failures).

I could use a few spares on the temper components, just in case of failures... but they're not vital.

Edited to update quantities.
    Last edited by Angelsyn; 03-10-2004, 05:40 AM.
    Angelsyn Whitewings, Cleric of Tunare for 66! Seasons.
    Grandmistress Smith - 300, Grandmistress Tailor - 300, Potter - 300, Jeweler - 300, Brewer - 200, Baker - 200, Fletcher - 200, Fisherwoman - 169
    Keyne Falconer, Paladin of Erollisi Marr for 66 Seasons.
    Grandmistress Baker - 300, Grandmistress Blacksmith - 300, Potter - 200, Brewer - 139, Tailor - 91

Okay, got the Chips of Granite...

Of course, this all becomes moot if I spend all my pennies on an Ornate Boot Mold.
    Grandmistress Smith - 300, Grandmistress Tailor - 300, Potter - 300, Jeweler - 300, Brewer - 200, Baker - 200, Fletcher - 200, Fisherwoman - 169
    Grandmistress Baker - 300, Grandmistress Blacksmith - 300, Potter - 200, Brewer - 139, Tailor - 91

Comment

Look me up when you see me on sometime, and I'll take care of your vials. Which and how many do you need?
      Sage Krowdd Kontrol
      Circle of Valor
      Xegony

Comment

Vials?

Don't need any vials... I do need 1 Imbue Fire and 1 Imbue Earth done though... Then the Jewelcraft combines for the Emblem of Earth and Emblem of Fire. I'll be honest, these things are going to be a pain for me and I'd really like someone with JCM 3 doing the combines.

What I really need are the drops from PoF & PoE. The Metallic Substances would be great, since I could work on making the Inferno Plate Vambraces (that nobody has made yet... not on Lucy, Magelo, Alla's or here).

Comment

Thanks to some sales of Blessed Full Mithril and a lucky purchase of an Ornate Boot Mold...

I'm ready to Smith!

Well, not quite. Still need the Emblems made, and I'd like another Liquefied Earth so I can make Livestone Chain Leggings at the same time.

Metallic Substances still aren't showing up in the Bazaar though... I'm really chomping at the bit to try those Inferno Plate Vambraces!

Comment

You're probably not seeing those in the bazaar because they're insanely rare. I don't know how long I spent farming PoF and never saw even one. I've made ~3 of the Improved Damage Ceramic pottery thingies -- and those drops are rare too -- to give you an idea.
            Wyst, 65 Coercer of Inner Circle
            Grandmaster Trader

Comment

Well...

I tried making Livestone Chain Sleeves... and failed. So I've used up all but one Planar Rings and an Emblem of Earth.

Still praying for some Metallic Substances.

Can anyone (in an Elemental+ Guild) ask their Guild Banker if it's possible to buy them? I'm willing to go 9k each and buy up to 10 of them.

I know if I get really lucky making the first set of Vambs, I'd love to try a second set.

Comment

I may have one substance in the bank. Will check tonight. But Wyst is right those things are stupid rare. Plus most people dont exp off them much anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X