Coldain Tempers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coldain Tempers

After blowing through 5 stacks of Flawless Rockhopper Hides I'm still at 191 skill with no skillups to show for it. I know I got whacked hard on the RNG. So going to switch to Velium Leathers and see if the higher trivs will help me get out of 191 and hopefully over 200 tailoring. What I would like to know is either does anybody have any left over tempers they want to sell to me, or does somebody want to make some extra cash and mix up a ton of these that I could buy off them. The vendor with max ally and 120 charisma sells them at 28pp approx. With the stupid recipes Verant has made them combine pieces > bits > studs, I have to use 2 tempers for each conversion path. Even with me vendor mining and selling off won loot, thats still alot of cash out of my pocket. So I'm hoping to buy them from somebody else other then the vendor.
    When I'm bored I like to do tradeskills:
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Research 200
    Baking 250
    Tailoring 250
    Smithing 228
    Fletching 250
    Brewing 250
    Jewelry 250
    Pottery 250

Best vendor price is 26p each, bought in stacks of 20 (they add that little commission I guess for convenience) they're 525p.
    Wyst, 65 Coercer of Inner Circle
    Grandmaster Trader

Comment

A while back, there used to be a few players that would mix up the tempers and sell them on their traders for about 20pp each, which was a bargain considering the cheapest you could get them off the NPC in Thurg was 26pp. But the cheapest I have seen them lately in bazaar is 30+pp, which to me is worth the hike to Thurg considering how many tempers you need to make the studs. The tempers are time consuming to make, but after paying 20pp in the past to a trader, its hard to spend 10pp more per temper for the price being asked for lately in bazaar. If I had time, I'd mix you up some for barely over cost, but then, I'd end up using them myself. Its the time factor for me, which is why I continue to buy them in Thurg instead of making them myself. Oh, and being kos to the othmir plays a part in it too. Good luck!

Brynneah Faithwalker
      Denizens of Honor
      250 Seamstress / 250 Brewer / 200 in everything else...for now

Comment

Working...
      X