I could really use....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could really use....

1) Essence of Wind. I need 38 of them to finish out my last set of Combine Acrylia Tempers. I can afford to pay 150p each for these.

2) Folded Sheets of Acrylia. I'll need over 100. I can afford to pay 150p each for these as well.

3) Morning Dew. I have no idea how many I need. I don't pay over 15p each for these... yet. Though I might end up having to.

4) A Level 49+ Enchanter willing to sit around Felweith sometime and enchant some, most or all of the over 1000 large bricks of Mithril I'm looking at needing. I'm on PST, so we'd have to make arrangements.

5) A quote on how much it would cost me to get however much help I'd need to get the Loyalist Shield of Honor. I'm guessing it would be pretty high, plus I'd need to set aside a good chunk of time to go through the quest.
    Angelsyn Whitewings, Cleric of Tunare for 66! Seasons.
    Grandmistress Smith - 300, Grandmistress Tailor - 300, Potter - 300, Jeweler - 300, Brewer - 200, Baker - 200, Fletcher - 200, Fisherwoman - 169
    Keyne Falconer, Paladin of Erollisi Marr for 66 Seasons.
    Grandmistress Baker - 300, Grandmistress Blacksmith - 300, Potter - 200, Brewer - 139, Tailor - 91

Well, I ran across a nice fat stack-and-a-half of Essence of Wind at a reasonable price.

Just need 9 Essence of Wind now... though I could probably get away with doing Imbued Mithril BPs for the next 5 points.
    Grandmistress Smith - 300, Grandmistress Tailor - 300, Potter - 300, Jeweler - 300, Brewer - 200, Baker - 200, Fletcher - 200, Fisherwoman - 169
    Grandmistress Baker - 300, Grandmistress Blacksmith - 300, Potter - 200, Brewer - 139, Tailor - 91

Comment

I have EoW... just over half a stack? I think.

Comment

Oh, and let me know when you need the enchanter.

I've seen Shpidoinkle selling Volatilis ashes for 4k, but he repeatedly ignores my request to identify them.
        Last edited by Mileron; 01-02-2004, 12:53 PM.

Comment

I guess I really need to read the quest write-up again...

Would the Ashes be all I really need, or are there a bunch of other steps that would be hard/impossible for me to solo through?

Comment

The first part's easy for anyone over 30, it's just a courier run from Katta to Shadowhaven? and back.

The second part involves killing a vah shir coterie, and upon his death, spawns four coterie generals.

The third is killing a shade that pops out of a chest in Nathyn's mansion

Fourth is a bunch of mobs in the mage tower

-then- you get to Valdanov.

Comment

Originally posted by Mileron
              The first part's easy for anyone over 30, it's just a courier run from Katta to Shadowhaven? and back.

The second part involves killing a vah shir coterie, and upon his death, spawns four coterie generals.

The third is killing a shade that pops out of a chest in Nathyn's mansion

Fourth is a bunch of mobs in the mage tower

-then- you get to Valdanov.
              So...

I could do the first part.
              I could do the second part... if I could drag some people along with me to help out.
              I could do the third part... if I could drag some more people along with me to help out, especially a Rogue if I remember right.
              I probably couldn't do the fourth or fifth parts without significant assistance.

/sigh

I really need more time in my life...

Comment

if you still need ore enchanted. let me know ingame when is good time, i have the pocket chantress for just that purpose.

Rhy is a very Rhy-y Rhy

Comment

Working...
                X