Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smithing Help?

Hey guys,

I'm once again trying the smithing thing on my Human Warrior named Syberfang. I've gone through all of my sea tempers and most of my acrylia stockpiles, end result was a few points and I'm at 194. I'm looking for reasonably priced smithing supplies, be it human cultural or acrylia or LDoN temper stuff, or even velium for the new enchanted velium bits recipe. I'm willing to pay reasonable prices, but simply don't have the bankroll to pay current bazaar prices for this stuff (velium pieces are now at around 75pp per and climbing). Anyone who might have any of these things taking up space in their bank and would like to sell them all, please drop me a line in-game or leave a note here. I appreciate any and all help with this I can get, I've been hunting the elusive 250 smithing for around 2 years now and would like to finally put this demon to rest.

~Kell/Syber
    Kelloran Ironwolf
    53 Pathfinder of Tunare - Xegony Server
    Ranja Lewt

"No matter how good she looks, some guy somewhere is sick and tired of putting up with her crap." ~ rha 1997

Bah... you don't have it bad.

I've been trying to work on Smithing since they day they introduced Cultural Smithing (yeah, back when Enchant Mithril cost a BD every cast!).

I'm a bit over-stocked on Blocks of Acrylia, I think, right now... since I don't have a Gammy to make Troll Weapons anymore.

Gonna collect more Velium first, I think... or, that should be "I hope".
    Angelsyn Whitewings, Cleric of Tunare for 66! Seasons.
    Grandmistress Smith - 300, Grandmistress Tailor - 300, Potter - 300, Jeweler - 300, Brewer - 200, Baker - 200, Fletcher - 200, Fisherwoman - 169
    Keyne Falconer, Paladin of Erollisi Marr for 66 Seasons.
    Grandmistress Baker - 300, Grandmistress Blacksmith - 300, Potter - 200, Brewer - 139, Tailor - 91

Comment

I'm pretty sure I have a tidy little pile of sea tempers and Freeport smithing stuffs you're more than welcome to. Want em?
      Wyst, 65 Coercer of Inner Circle
      Grandmaster Trader

Comment

I don't know that I'd call it a stock pile, but I'll look through what I have and see if there's anything useful to you. You're welcome to all that I have that may be of use to you.
        Khaarq
        Koada'Dal Cleric of Tunare
        Alterior Motives
        Xegony
        Grandmaster Potter (250 + Trophy)
        Master Baker (200), Master Blacksmith (200), Master Brewer (200), Master Fletcher (200), Master Jeweler (200), Master Tailor (200)

Comment

Wystie: In short, HECK YEAH heh, I'd love to get my hands on the sea temper and human cultural stuff, I'll look you up in-game to work it out. THANKS!

Angel: Let me know how much you have in the way of acrylia and what ya want for it and I'll drop by and see ya, thanks )

Khaarq: Thanks a lot bro, I'll ask for ya in the channel!

Sorry it took me a bit to respond here, but I just finished my law school finals weeks. WOOHOO! Free at last! Well, free until after the first of the year anyway, hehe.

Thanks you guys, good luck on the skillups!

~Kell/Syber
          Kelloran Ironwolf
          53 Pathfinder of Tunare - Xegony Server
          Ranja Lewt

"No matter how good she looks, some guy somewhere is sick and tired of putting up with her crap." ~ rha 1997

Comment

Oh yeah, Syber...

Got a little bit more cash for ya from selling some stuff.

And if Fulorian reads this... got another 10k for him from selling another piece of Salubrious Heraldic.
            Angelsyn Whitewings, Cleric of Tunare for 66! Seasons.
            Grandmistress Smith - 300, Grandmistress Tailor - 300, Potter - 300, Jeweler - 300, Brewer - 200, Baker - 200, Fletcher - 200, Fisherwoman - 169
            Keyne Falconer, Paladin of Erollisi Marr for 66 Seasons.
            Grandmistress Baker - 300, Grandmistress Blacksmith - 300, Potter - 200, Brewer - 139, Tailor - 91

Comment

Working...
            X