My Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Project

OK, I have a little project and I am wondering if you all might like to help me? I have a very good friend of mine, and I want to get her something really special for Christmas. I had no idea of what to get her until I found a Razorfiend Talon and a brick of Valorium on the same merchant. Some how that just seemed like fate talking to me.

Anyway, I have everything for the combine but 2 important parts. I need a Metallic Liquid, and I need an enchanter GM Jeweler to turn the vial and 2 saphires I have into Distilled Mana and make the final combine.

Now I know the chances of finding a Metallic Liquid in time are pretty slim. But I have one thousand plat left to my name to buy it with. So if you might know someone, that has a cousin, who's dog groomers wife's best friend, etc... has one then let me know.

Oh if any GM Jewelers want to step up for the combine your more than welcome. And yes I know you might fail, and if so, well you fail, no biggy. (Except for a weepy troll that is. )

Thanks all,

Gorey

P.S. Shhhh its a secret so don't go telling my friend about it.
    Come on guys, one more pull. What is the worst that could happen?

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT ...

Arch Lich Mortymer Bonewalker - Dead Sexy Gnome Necro
    Raid Leader - Obsidian Ryders
    Xegony

You're going to have a difficult time finding metallic liquid for 1k, when others are willing to pay upwards of 10k and the product sells for 40-60k on Xegony. That being said, if you're able to get your mits on one, I'd be willing to Imbue it for you and craft the ring if you like.
    Wyst, 65 Coercer of Inner Circle
    Grandmaster Trader

Comment

Woohoo, great Wyst, thanks muchly.

Now to find me a liquid.

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT ...

Xegony

Comment

I'll keep an eye out for ya's Tell me in game, I have something to ask bud.
        65 Druid
        59 AAs
        Owner of EQNews.us
        <Dark Templars>
        [250 Baking]
        [187 Brewing]
        [175 Tailoring]
        [All Others 163+]

Comment

Lanadena sidles up to Goresmash, acting nonchalant. Out of the side of her mouth, she whispers a single word, "Thorserti." Lanadena wanders off.

/ooc
          I just logged off trading mode and a message from Thorserti in Auction chat caught my attention. He wants to sell metallic liquid! I did a /who on him thinking that I might be able to get a guild name and you could get in touch, but Thorserti already logged. He didn't say what the price was, only that he wanted to sell it. Good luck!
          Lanadena MacLear
          Shamaness of 64 Seasons
          Chieftess of Clan MacLear
          Xegony Server
          GM Administrator for EverQuest Role-players

Comment

Well thanks to Xekl for a metallic liquid !

And Wyst for her wonderful combineing and imbueing skills.

I now have a Valorium ring of Gallantry. Well I did for like 10 seconds until I gave it to my friend for her Christmas present.

Thanks to everyone that helped out.

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT ...

Xegony

Comment

Glad to help Gore!
              Wyst, 65 Coercer of Inner Circle
              Grandmaster Trader

Comment

wow..

I wish I had a friend like Goresmash

(*quickly edits that to read*)

I wish I had a friend.

You did a very nice thing.

-Lilosh
                Venerable Noishpa Taltos , Planar Druid, Educated Halfling, and GM Baker.
                President and Founder of the Loudmouthed Sarcastic Halflings Society
                Also, Smalltim

So take the fact of having a dirty mind as proof that you are world-savvy; it's not a flaw, it's an asset, if nothing else, it's a defense - Sanna

Comment

Working...
                X