• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plane of Air Stuff

Looking to buy the following

1) Featherwood Bow Staff.
    2) Wind Metal (or better the Cam's).

**** the random number generator for destroying the Aid Grimmel bow combine. Max skill, geerlock equipped and still I fail

send me a /tell ingame to veril (or better to my 24 hour trader Sellatroll) or post here if you have these bits burning a hole in your pocket and a need for cash

Earring Equipped )) success

THANK YOU WYSTIE!

Comment

I am looking to purchase these items too now. If anyone has them or knows of someone that has them please let me know.

Thanks.
      Come on guys, one more pull. What is the worst that could happen?

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT ...

Arch Lich Mortymer Bonewalker - Dead Sexy Gnome Necro
      Raid Leader - Obsidian Ryders
      Xegony

Comment

Just an update. Am just looking for a Featherwood bow staff now.

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT ...

Xegony

Comment

Bump

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT ...

Xegony

Comment

There were a couple of those in the bazaar yesterday priced in the high 20ks. Don't know if they will still be there when servers come back up, or what...
            Elder Grimthor Hammerfist
            Prophet of Dark Templars
            Xegony
            Alchemy 200, Smithing 220, Brewing 220, Pottery 223, Jewelcrafting 222, Fletching 240, Baking 242, Tailoring 242
            Annyzoks (Tinkering mule - 250 tinkering)

Comment

Yes those have been in the bazaar for a while. Reason I think is cause 20k for something that everyone says is not that uncommon from PoAir is a bit high.

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT ...

Xegony

Comment

Well, maybe it is and maybe it isn't. But basically since Air is not an exp zone, and is really only used for raiding, and most raid guilds hold onto this stuff for bows for their people, and for Aid Grimmel, I'd suggest that it's unlikely that too many of these will make it onto the open market. Those that do will have their price dictated by normal market forces - hence the price tag.

If you need it for Aid Grimmel then I think 20k is quite fair. If you want it for a bow, then I still think it's not unreasonable - you'll still get the complete bow for much less than if you were to buy a completed bow.

And no, neither of the people selling them are me! And yes, I will need one too, just as soon as I get this stinking tailoring combine done successfully (3 failures so far - sigh).
                Elder Grimthor Hammerfist
                Prophet of Dark Templars
                Xegony
                Alchemy 200, Smithing 220, Brewing 220, Pottery 223, Jewelcrafting 222, Fletching 240, Baking 242, Tailoring 242
                Annyzoks (Tinkering mule - 250 tinkering)

Comment

Well I talked to one of the sellers. She told me that she found the staff on an NPC vendor and was just selling it because she knew they were from PoAir. Given that she payed maybe 100p for it I made her and offer of 10k plat. She told me no because she could get way more from someone else.

Interesting to see that she still has the items up for sale. If it is such a rare item then why has no one bothered to buy them up? My thinking is that they are not rare, and she is asking way too much for the only part everyone agrees is not hard to get.

I don't mind paying a fair price for an item. I hate it when someone tries to give me the shaft because they are being greedy. Besides if she found one on an NPC vendor so can I.

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT ...

Xegony

Comment

*really* reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally need one air arachnid silk to posibly finish my signet of might. If anyone can get ahold of one or even find me a seller, I'll make it very worth your while.

Comment

No longer need the bow staff. I bought a couple and my friend was successful in making her Featherwood Compound Bow. Now she is a very happy ranger.

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT ...

Xegony

Comment

Working...
                      X