Baking >202

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baking >202

Tried some MTP, hate em. Got skill 208, looking to go all the way to 250, for the Aid Grimmel Earring Quest.

I want to buy the nice, easy to combine stuff to get my baking up and my RSI down.

Griffon Meat
    Anaconda Meat
    Jord Meat
    Boar Meat
    Justice Fruit
    Vann Toes
    Mephit Meat
    Dragon Meat (I think)

any other stuff that might be similar

Say 25pp each, 500pp a stack: Or can work something out. Will buy oh say 1000 of the above items (figuring 1 skillup per 20 or so).

Send a tell to Veril or even better to my trader Sellatroll who is permenantly online in the bazaar.

I'm in the UK, so early USA time is late my time, my troll has tells filtered into a specific window so I will see them ans I will get back to you eventully.

I no longer need any of these haing dinged 250, thanks to those who messages me and sold me stuff. It was appreciated indeed

Comment

Okay, if anyone is still saving these things...

Keyne could use 'em.

I think I got her up to 191 Baking now. Gonna do Patty Melts the next time I get some free time.

Nice thing is, I can get her up to ~230 Wis... as a Paladin!
      Angelsyn Whitewings, Cleric of Tunare for 66! Seasons.
      Grandmistress Smith - 300, Grandmistress Tailor - 300, Potter - 300, Jeweler - 300, Brewer - 200, Baker - 200, Fletcher - 200, Fisherwoman - 169
      Keyne Falconer, Paladin of Erollisi Marr for 66 Seasons.
      Grandmistress Baker - 300, Grandmistress Blacksmith - 300, Potter - 200, Brewer - 139, Tailor - 91

Comment

Working...
      X