Ogre Smiths?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ogre Smiths?

Looking for a full set of Blackened Darksplint Armor (Innoruuk), can post here or find me in game, I'll be checking back from time to time.

I can make the armor.

I absolutely will not hunt for the parts.

If you come to me with 3X the parts needed for a complete set, I will attempt to make the armor for you. There will be NO guarantee's that you will get a full set from this. The more parts you bring the better your chances

The FIRST successful combine of each piece (2 for bracer) is free. I.E. I will make a full set for free. TIPS are appreciated. Tips can include the remaining parts, but cash is always handy.

If you want me to combine until I am out of parts, and you keep the successes, any successful combines after that are 1000PP per sheet per item (this is to make something on my skill for combining the wares for those who will be reselling it.) You only pay for successful combines.

You can find all the supplies you need at www.eqtraders.com

*IF* you can agree to all of these stipulations, leave me a private message.
    Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
    Grandmaster Smith 250
    Master Tailor 200
    Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Just because there has been a few tells. Voidpack is my Bazaar Mule.

Big Caviat.

I am afk 99.9% of the time on that mule... so... you still need to send me private messages.
      Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
      Grandmaster Smith 250
      Master Tailor 200
      Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Working...
      X