Leatherfoot Haversack Bags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leatherfoot Haversack Bags?

How much are Leatherfoot Haversack Bags?

<grin>

My guess would be however much the charming halfling tailor who makes them feels like charging you.

Keep in mind they take 240ish skill, 3-4 BDs, and more tufts of fur then rivervale has on its collective feet.

Just passing through,
    -Lilosh
    Venerable Noishpa Taltos , Planar Druid, Educated Halfling, and GM Baker.
    President and Founder of the Loudmouthed Sarcastic Halflings Society
    Also, Smalltim

So take the fact of having a dirty mind as proof that you are world-savvy; it's not a flaw, it's an asset, if nothing else, it's a defense - Sanna

Comment

bags

i have seen the bags for 8k just wondering if thats standered price

Comment

Since there is one active GM halfling tailor, one retired GM halfling tailor, and one more struggling to GM on the entire server, to my knowledge, there is no "standard". You're going to have a hard time finding these at any price, most likely, so don't expect much in the way of bargains unless you're providing all the components and find the tailor in a good mood and on a lucky streak.

Comment

Looking for these haversacks or the CT 10 slot bags. Can contact me in game as Wynde if anyone is selling any.

Thanks.

Wynde

Comment

HAversacks - not yet - 6 slot shoulderbags yes

I am making the 6 slot versions of these bags as I slowly climb my way up to GM tailoring on tunare - These bags are not trivial yet, however with a geerlok I have 17 successful combines in a row. The only failure I have had on the 6 slot so far was the first, without using a geerlok.

I am selling these all over tunare server for an asking price of 2500pp.

Send me a tell in game if you want one or if you have any tufts of dire wolf fur your looking to unload.

Xonbink Ferenghi
            < A`dileab de Paegen>
            55th season druid of karana

Comment

I wish to buy or trade for a few of the 6 slot WR bags. I am a 220 Jewelcrafter. Let me know a time and place and I will relieve you of a few and weight you pockets hehehehehehe with plat.....
              Thanks,

AonehaLfling

Comment

GM halfling tailor(250)

I have a couple of the leatherfoot haversacks for sale for 6k per.
                My brother's level 62 druid is a 250 skill tailor, around 200 other tradeskills.
                He quit, so it's my character now. Look for Moore or Pointy in game, Pointy is the GM tailor, Moore is my druid. I'm rarely on as Pointy, so it's best to look for Moore. I work from 11am PST to 8pm PST, so I don't play very much most days. I'm off Tuesday and Wednesday, so that's the best time for me. I can also be reached at [email protected].

Akaman and Warchan are my bazaar vendors(using akaman as my main vendor atm).
                Moore Stryker, 1750 on 5/24/2004!!

Comment

Working...
                X