Looking for Human DoN Tailor on Tunare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Human DoN Tailor on Tunare

Looking for a Human DoN-abled tailor on Tunare server that can make Grandmaster's Stargazer Cuirass and Pants.

Send Kelvena an ingame email and your cost to make these two items. Thanks

Prophet Ajoreis deNox

Pain Mistress Elesond deLaun`Cre

Catalyst Peche deLeire

Aggressor Cian Wrath

Apostle Jeres Hinasaki

Try to catch me in-game on Koutarou sometime (usually on 9pm-2am-ish US/Eastern, but raiding for most of that 5-6 days a week, so try to catch me lateish in that timeframe).

293 tailoring, 8% item and salvage 3, should be well over the success cap for all GM stuff.
    Koutarou - 80 Cleric
    2014 and counting, slowly...

Comment

Sweet will be looking for you

Prophet Ajoreis deNox

Pain Mistress Elesond deLaun`Cre

Catalyst Peche deLeire

Aggressor Cian Wrath

Apostle Jeres Hinasaki

Comment

I can also. 300 tailoring, 12% mod. But no tailoring/salvage AA's. Send in game email to Wddannx. I might not be on that character, but I usually check all my character emails from whatever character I am playing and can readily log in. I dont raid much, so if I catch the email and see you on, I can send a tell
        Cariella - Level 55 Drakkin Warrior on Tunare.

-300 Tailoring.
        -200 Brewing
        -300 Smithing
        -200 Baking
        -200 Pottery
        -200 Fletching
        -200 Jewelcrafting
        -200 Fishing
        -224 Begging
        Aspiring to become the first 300 Drakkin Smith/Tailorer on Tunare. And succeeded
        Making GM smithed/tailored armor on Tunare for very reasonable rates on the following races, Drakkin both smithed and tailored, HIE, both smithed and tailored (only smithing 1, but salvage 3), Human, tailoring only ATM, Wood Elf, any combine, master artisan. Please contact me in game by mail or tell.

Comment

Working...
        X