High Skill Researchers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Skill Researchers?

Any researchers out there with skill over 200 and/or the mastery AAs and/or salvage?

I'm looking for someone to make me some GoD spells. I'll provide all of the ingredients and can tell you what to combine with what. I'll even bring you the kit if you don't have one, so DoDH is not required.

A researcher with 200 skill and the three masteries would have a 49% chance, which is good enough for me. I'm not necessarily hooked on the AAs, I just want better than the 5% chance a 200 skill with no AAs would have.

I'd pay for these services, of course.

Edited: cause making sense is good
    Last edited by Verdandi; 10-20-2005, 05:32 PM.
    Retiree of EQ Traders...
    Venerable Heyokah Verdandi Snowblood
    Barbarian Prophet & Hierophant of Cabilis
    Journeyman Artisan & Blessed of Brell
    EQ Players Profile ~ Magelo Profile

Smith Dandi wipes her sooty hands on her apron and smiles at you.

Hi Verdani - didn't know you were on Tunare

I have some friends who research, I think skill slightly above 200, not sure on the mastery levels.
    Feel free to shoot me a tell on Redi or Spiffulent and I'll find out more for ya.
    Redi of Qeynos
    Warder of Tunare
    http://www.thekeepers-eq.orgThe Keepers

Comment

I wasn't

I've found someone to do these for me, but I very much appreciate the offer! Before I found you online I found someone selling two, who then agreed to make the third. At last I can stop resenting GoD! And stop maloing every ruddy thing I want to slow!

Of course, I'm rapidly approaching poverty. But I suppose that cultural armor and sickle money from 2003 couldn't last forever....
      Retiree of EQ Traders...
      Venerable Heyokah Verdandi Snowblood
      Barbarian Prophet & Hierophant of Cabilis
      Journeyman Artisan & Blessed of Brell
      EQ Players Profile ~ Magelo Profile

Smith Dandi wipes her sooty hands on her apron and smiles at you.

Comment

Working...
      X