Need Grandmaster Tailor to Combine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Grandmaster Tailor to Combine

Im looking for a Tailor with 250+ Skill for a combine. Im trying to get the combine for a Velium Mastodon Cloak. Im donating well, and I'll be available on the weekends EST. I have all the items needed

Will be happy to help you out Lumos. Look for Osseous in game. Just an FYI: the success rate on those cloaks is roughly 40% so I would scrounge together stuff for at least 2 attempts no matter which tailor you end up using.
    Warlock of the 65th Season - Tunare

Comment

Hey, Thanks! I'll probably be on EQ on the weekend, i'll look for you then. Im tryin the Crown of Deciet quest, and I already spent some 4-5k on that cloak. Furs are expensive, and im really hoping that it doesnt fail. Its hard for a warrior to get cash fast

Comment

I'll be on over the weekend, usually from 9am-5pm EST. I didnt see you Friday or Saturday, so I hope to see you Sunday

Comment

I hope to be on tonight....Wed. If not, I will almost certainly be on for a good portion of Thursday from early afternoon on.
          Warlock of the 65th Season - Tunare

Comment

I can only get on Friday from 3pm EST on and Saturday/Sundays. Sorry if its an inconvience

Comment

Working...
            X