Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for help with the Vah Shir Cloak Quests!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for help with the Vah Shir Cloak Quests!

Hail all!
    I have a level 26 Vah Shir Sham alt that just got his nice little Ceremonial Strainer and has almost all the parts for finishing the next part of the quest. I am looking for other Vah Shir who have finished or would do there class quest so we can all get to the next part. Please either post here or send a tell in gameto either Enfiniti (52 Human Ranger) or Entoine (26 Vah Shir Shaman), they are both in Divine Hopazi. I will be more then willing to help someone if they want to do this quest but can't "track down" the right MoBs or such.
    If anyone can help, please let me know, thank you and be safe!
    Enfiniti Starr
    Pathfinder of the great Rain God, Karana
    Ayonae Ro

I have the vah shir smithing hammer and anvil. But I'm an Iksar. I know an Enchanter with the tailoring set. Does this help?

Carnival

Comment

Sorry this took so long but no, I don't think this will help. From what I understand I have to have a Vah Shir make each item, the smithing hammer and anvil I think are only for Shadowscream and not this quest. I'll post to the main section asking if non-Vah Shir can do it, if they can then great! Thanks again for answering me.
      Enfiniti Starr
      Pathfinder of the great Rain God, Karana
      Ayonae Ro

Comment

Working...
      X