Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EQ Classic Progression Server Alchemy

Here's a copy of a post I made on the SOE Progression Server boards

These are the potions that CAN be made. Here's a listing I'm putting together for the adventurous shaman out there (Please note, I have not tried these, this is just based on what is available in the old world, if certain ones have been disabled, you will have to find out):

Distillate Of Antidote I (trivial 33 - cure poison)

Distillate Of Antidote II (trivial 55)

Distillate Of Comprehension I (trivial 31 - increase mana pool, does not stack with Breeze)

Distillate Of Comprehension II (trivial 53)

Distillate Of Immunization I (trivial 33 - cure disease)

Distillate Of Immunization II (trivial 55)

Distillate Of Regeneration I (trivial 33 - regen)

Distillate Of Regeneration II (trivial 55)

Distillate Of Skinspikes I (trivial 31 - damage shield)

Distillate Of Skinspikes II (trivial 52)

Effusion Of Bertoxxulous I (trivial 32 - increase disease resist)

Effusion Of Bertoxxulous II (trivial 53)

Effusion Of Druzzil I (trivial 30 - increase magic resist)

Effusion Of Druzzil II (trivial 50)

Effusion Of E'ci I (trivial 29 - increase cold resist)

Effusion Of E'ci II (trivial 48)

Effusion Of Fennin I (trivial 29 - increase fire resist)

Effusion Of Fennin II (trivial 48)

Effusion Of Saryrn I (trivial 32 - increase poison resist)

Effusion Of Saryrn II (trivial 53)

Elixir Of The Avian I (trivial 30 - increase wisdom)

Elixir Of The Avian II (trivial 50)

Elixir Of The Beast I (trivial 30 - increase strength)

Elixir Of The Beast II (trivial 50)

Elixir Of The Cetacean I (trivial 30 - increase intelligence)

Elixir Of The Cetacean II (trivial 50)

Elixir Of The Feline I (trivial 29 - increase agility)

Elixir Of The Feline II (trivial 48)

Elixir Of The Serpentine I (trivial 27 - increase charisma)

Elixir Of The Serpentine II (trivial 45)

Elixir Of The Simian I (trivial 29 - increase dexterity)

Elixir Of The Simian II (trivial 48)

Elixir Of The Ursine I (trivial 32 - increase stamina)

Elixir Of The Ursine II (trivial 53)

Essence Of Barbarian (trivial 210 - illusion barbarian)

Essence Of Dark Elf (trivial 210 - illusion dark elf)

Essence Of Dwarf (trivial 210 - illusion dwarf)

Essence Of Erudite (trivial 210 - illusion erudite)

Essence Of Froglok (trivial 210 - illusion froglok - perhaps, I don't know if green froglok skin drops anywhere in the old world)

Essence Of Gnome (trivial 210 - illusion gnome)

Essence Of Gukta (trivial 210 - illusion guktan - this one is available, froglok blood drops in upper guk, do I win a prize for finding this?)

Essence Of Half Elf (trivial 210 - illusion half elf)

Essence Of Halfling (trivial 210 - illusion halfling)

Essence Of High Elf (trivial 210 - illusion high elf)

Essence Of Human (trivial 210 - illusion human)

Essence Of Ogre (trivial 210 - illusion ogre)

Essence Of Troll (trivial 210 - illusion troll)

Essence Of Wood Elf (trivial 210 - illusion wood elf)

Philter Of Aquatic Haunt (trivial 152 - everlasting breath)

Philter Of Faerune (trivial 164 - faerune)

Philter Of Fleeting Languor (trivial 95 - ultravision)

Philter Of Gulon's Impunity (trivial 91 - levitation)

Philter Of Major Negation (trivial 170 - nullify magic)

Philter Of Minor Negation (trivial 50 - cancel magic)

Philter Of Minor Translocation (trivial 64 - shadow step)

Philter Of The Serpent (trivial 45 - serpent sight)

Philter Of The Wolf II (trivial 100 - spirit of the wolf, why can't you make level I of this?)

Philter Of The Wolf IV (trivial 170 - spirit of the wolf, why can't you make level 3 of this?)

Philter Of The Wolf V (trivial 210 - spirit of the wolf)

Philter Of Unlife Awareness (trivial 152 - invisibility verus undead)

Tonic Of Benefit Affinity I (trivial 90 - 5% mana preservation on beneficial spells - max level 20 - lose 10% per level over cap)

Tonic Of Contagion Affinity I (trivial 102 - 5% mana preservation on disease spells - max level 20 - lose 10% per level over cap)

Tonic Of Distance Affinity I (trivial 110 - 5% range increase on spells - max level 20 - lose 10% per level over cap)

Tonic Of Efficiency Affinity I (trivial 108 - 5% duration extention on detrimental spells - max level 20 - lose 10% per level over cap - minimum duration 24 seconds)

Tonic Of Gelid Affinity I (trivial 92 - 5% mana preservation on cold spells - max level 20 - lose 10% per level over cap)

Tonic Of Gelid Affinity II (trivial 156 - 5% mana preservation on cold spells - max level 44 - lose 10% per level over cap)

Tonic Of Heat Affinity I (trivial 92 - 5% mana preservation on fire spels - max level 20 - lose 10% per level over cap)

Tonic Of Heat Affinity II (trivial 156 - 5% mana preservation on fire spells - max level 44 - lose 10% per level over cap)

Tonic Of Magic Affinity I (trivial 100 - 5% mana preservation on magic spells - max level 20 - lose 10% per level over cap)

Tonic Of Magic Affinity II (trivial 170 - 5% mana preservation on magic spells - max level 44 - lose 10% per level over cap)

Tonic Of Regeneration Affinity I (trivial 95 - 5% increase benefical spell duration - max level 20 - lose 10% per level over cap - minimum duration 24 seconds)

Tonic Of Toxin Affinity I (trivial 102 - 5% mana preservation on poison spells - max level 20 - lose 10% per level over cap)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember, if available, these reciepes make 5 per combine.

Distillate Of Alacrity I (trivial 31 - 5% haste, does not stack with other spells - required level 1)

Distillate Of Alacrity II (trivial 41 - 10% haste, does not stack with other spells - required level 5)

Distillate Of Alacrity III (trivial 62 - 15% haste, does not stack with other spells - required level 10)

Distillate Of Alacrity IV (trivial 88 - 20% haste, does not stack with other spells - required level 20)

Distillate Of Alacrity VI (trivial 162 - 30% haste, does not stack with other spells - required level 40)

Distillate Of Alacrity IX (trivial 302 - 45% haste, does not stack with other spells - required level 60 - not clickable in EQ classic)

Distillate Of Celestial Healing I (trivial 31 - heal over time v2 for 5-6hp/tick - 5 ticks - required level 1)

Distillate Of Celestial Healing II (trivial 41 - heal over time v2 for 11-14hp/tick - 5 ticks - required level 5)

Distillate Of Celestial Healing III (trivial 62 - heal over time v2 for 26-34hp/tick - 5 ticks - required level 10)

Distillate Of Celestial Healing IV (trivial 88 - heal over time v2 for 49-62hp/tick - 5 ticks - required level 20)

Distillate Of Celestial Healing VI (trivial 122 - heal over time v2 for 106-132hp/tick - 5 ticks - required level 40)

Distillate Of Celestial Healing IX (trivial 302 - heal over time v2 for 270-328hp/tick - 5 ticks - required level 60 - not clickable in EQ classic)

Distillate Of Clarity I (trivial 31 - increase mana by 1/tick - 30 minutes - required level 1)

Distillate Of Clarity II (trivial 41 - increase mana by 2/tick - 30 minutes - required level 5)

Distillate Of Clarity III (trivial 62 - increase mana by 3/tick - 30 minutes - required level 10)

Distillate Of Clarity IV (trivial 88 - increase mana by 4/tick - 30 minutes - required level 20)

Distillate Of Clarity VI (trivial 162 - incease mana by 6/tick - 30 minutes - required level 40)

Distillate Of Clarity IX (trivial 302 - increase mana by 12/tick - 30 minutes - required level 60 - not clickable in EQ classic)

Distillate Of Divine Healing I (trivial 31 - heal 8-10 hp - required level 1)

Distillate Of Divine Healing II (trivial 41 - heal 27-31 hp - required level 5)

Distillate Of Divine Healing III (trivial 62 - heal 72-83 hp - required level 10)

Distillate Of Divine Healing IV (trivial 88 - heal 143-165 hp - required level 20)

Distillate Of Divine Healing VI (trivial 162 - heal 368-421 hp - required level 40)

Distillate Of Divine Healing IX (trivial 302 - heal 1125-1279 hp - required level 60 - not clickable in EQ classic)

Distillate Of Health I (trivial 31 - increase max hp by 15 and AC by 1 - required level 1)

Distillate Of Health II (trivial 41 - increase max hp by 38 and AC by 3 - required level 5)

Distillate Of Health III (trivial 62 - increase max hp by 72 and AC by 4 - required level 10)

Distillate Of Health IV (trivial 88 - increase max hp by 90 and AC by 5 - required level 20)

Distillate Of Health VI (trivial 162 - increase max hp by 188 and AC by 9 - required level 40)

Distillate Of Health IX (trivial 302 - increase max hp by 390 and AC by 16 - required level 60 - not clickable in EQ classic)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all fine plate dyes are available (trivial 36)

prismatic dye is not available

(note: I'm ignoring the throwing potions, some are available, but it's a long process and there's lots of them, good luck)

Remember, I did this for your benefit, don't yell at me if one or more of the potions above have been disabled. The list is from merchant buyable or mob dropable items only, the rest of the potions that can be made have parts from other than classic zones. If you do happen upon an item that doesn't work, please post it here for others to reference. Some of these potions may not be very common due to the amount of drops and stuff, but all should be makeable.
    Kanamori Hitatomi
    70 Barbarian Shaman
    Legendary Companions
    Tribunal Server

Ngreth has replied in this topic that he's going to be talking with the other devs about what might be removed, hopefully he'll keep us updated.
    Kanamori Hitatomi
    70 Barbarian Shaman
    Legendary Companions
    Tribunal Server

Comment

Working...
    X