Research skills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Research skills?

THANKS Cubwynn and Faeadari for updating the skill check pages with your research skills for us! With the addition of researchable priest spells for some of us, finding someone to do the combines we non-(int)casters cannot may be of great help!

Anyone else already listed who has research skill, or anyone not listed for other tradeskills but who can do research as well, I know we'd all really appreciate knowing about you (provided of course you are willing to help others out!).

Again, thanks.

Kemie Dreamshadow, 53 druid of Victus Fortis
    250 potter/jeweler

I have a 52 enchanter on Lanys and my spell research is up to 150. I'd be glad to try to combine spells for you, so feel free to look me up. And if you happen to have extra enchanter research pages, I'm sure I could find a use for them.

Thanks,
    -- C.
    aka Fenbin Dazzlebright
    52 Enchanter
    Officer, Ak'non's Destiny

Comment

EDIT: no longer doing Research/Tradeskill combines for non-guildies. Sorry :-/
      Last edited by Cubwynn; 03-29-2004, 01:04 PM.

Visit my signature gallery!

Comment

Wizard research

If anyone needs a wizzy to research for them, I always have my book on me and a skill of 185. I'll be raising it some more whenever I get a bit more free time.

Comment

Hehe I would, but I'm always missing some key ingredient for the combines. Sigh... such is life.

Baroness Kemie Dreamshadow, 55 WE druid

Comment

Working...
          X