Looking for a Grand Master brewer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Grand Master brewer

my guild is needing about 20 demi-sec champagnes, we have all the components and a GM JC, just looking for a brewer. My guild is "Asile".

would prefer a free combine, but we are willing to pay a resonable price.

i've been told that the champ mags do not stack, can anyone confirm this? or if the demi-secs them selves stack?

I will do combines for free and if there are any components left over, those would be appreciated.

Usually on 5PM to 10PM weekdays and most of the day on weekends.

Later,
    Wolfram

Comment

Both magnums and demi-sec stack

The only way they don't stack is if you mess up a combine and make sec instead of demi-sec (which I have done ^^

Second point... at 200-ish brewing skill... I was about 85% on these (that's a conservative estimate, I didn't keep really close records)... so you might well want to just bite the bullet and have someone in your guild spend a couple evenings getting up around 200ish skill... very very easy path...(I spent about 600pp getting to 200+).

I did ales to 40something (barley, malt, water + cask)(trivial is higher but i got way fed up with the casks)
      Then skull ales to 151 (no container! vinegar, spices, short beer, cyclops skull (returned on success or failure)
      then sorry to say you have to do the evil Mino hero brew up to whatever level you wish (trivs at 248)

Go to halas, you can stand in one room and go all the way up if you bring your cyclops skull with you. (I 'borrowed' one from the undead cyc in SK while i was XPing on gnolls he conveniently wandered by one evening... but you always see them for sale in the bazaar for about 20ish plat or so).

Good luck!

Pusen

PS (edit) that is to say you can stand in one room after you finish skull ales, or if you bring the vinegar and spices with you... sorry... that was a mite confusing.

Comment

i am no longer looking, thanx

Comment

Working...
        X