Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Night Crafting

Monday Night Crafting - is back.
    When: 9pm pst - ask on /join Guardians chat.

When I was first invited into Universal Guardians, I wanted to share my passion of being a craftsman, more than obtaining the highest level a priest could obtain. Sony themselves realized it was more than a passing fad and after thought to put in the mechanics for tradeskills, but they eventually needed to embrace the potential which many sought as an alternative path to constantly killing for experience alone.

Recall that each expansion since Norrath came to be has offered new challenges and discoveries for all of us.
    There is an entire community about who have taken the time to while away hours sitting in front of blazing forges and flaming ovens to futher their desire to be the best Blacksmiths and Bakers

As a guild leader today, I truly want to mentor those interested to try, that they too can succeed too.

The best place to gather that I have found to be neutral to all races is Luclin's city of Shadowhaven. Merchants will sell what you will need to buy, given you have sufficent faction with them and when not Commissioner Henry has a few errands that certainly helps you to be a more trusted visitor. Note that the stouts have their own quarter to transact business and those who are around the Nexus portal are much more tolerant to newcomers while the rest can be won over with a few quests for faction gains.

Can we start early? Sure you can, but no need to wait for me to spawn.
    I want to learn, but don't know what I need? We will be happy to show you were to start.

EverFaithful
    EverFaithful

[Luclin - Sleeper - Erollisi Marr]
    Cleric Taven

Brewing in the Kitty City

What's going on tonight? How about Brewing with Noix in Shar Vahl.

Hallow Guardians

Breckle tried twice to do hold Baking classes and then Cherles next offered a combination of Alchemy & Tailoring lessons.
    However, Taven was successful last week teaching Pottery to one of our new fledglings who could then contribute to Vinnayar's Casserole Dishes.

With the arrival of the Gates of Discord, so came a new crafting mecca out in the Abysmal Sea. Simply take a boat ride from Nedaria's Landing to check it out for yourself. Many of the baking recipes require a variety of Sauces!

I first started brewing, in my home of Cabilis on Kunark, making legion lagers for Trooper Gummin.
    Next, I was asked by Merchant Ahlam in Shar Vahl to deliver a crate of Gravel Pit Tea to Guard Jabbar under the arena. Problem is it's trivial is higher than 94!

If you are interested in learning, helping to make more or just hang out, come find me in the kitty city Shar Vahl tonight.

Everfaithful
    EverFaithful

Cleric Taven

Comment

/Join stormhammer.UGCrafts

The torches within the amplitheater continue to be lighten every week.

Invitations are often sent out to the /join serverwide.EQTraders and /join serverwide.TNZ chat channels.

Sometimes class attendance is just us while at other times, a few wander in and take a seat to discover that as answers are given, they only seem to raise more questions inturn. We may not always have solutions readily handy, but we do continue to learn from each other's experiences along the way to those unknown discoveries.

EverFaithful
      EverFaithful

Cleric Taven

Comment

Working...
      X