250 High Elf Blacksmith and 250 Wood Elf Potter available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250 High Elf Blacksmith and 250 Wood Elf Potter available

Give a tell to Elvensmithy, Elsewhere, or Crickette if you need me. Thanks.
    Elsewhere, 60 high elf cleric, Smithing (250)
    Crickette, 60 wood elf druid, Pottery (250)

interested in some peices..

Do you do work for hire? I would like to purchase 2 bracers, the mask, the boots and the greaves, but I cannot afford to buy them straight up - if gather some of the components for you, will you do the final combine? And also, will I need to supply ALL of the peices or just the hard-to-get/expensive ones (BD, Block of Velium...)

[60 Warlord] Baadan (Half Elf) <Dragon Maw>
    [49 Necromancer] Azumaan (Erudite) <Dragon Maw>

Comment

It is funny that you ask...

I used to do combines for people at a per-combine rate, but then I read a post (it must have been on the old board because when I looked for it last week to see if there were any updates on it, I could not find it) where people were talking about whether or not they perform combines for people, and if so, what they charge.

One thing that I read that really concerned me is that people were taking advantage of smiths who do combines. They would get the smith to make the item, then sell it on the bazaar, in direct competition with the smith who was kind enough to do the combine for them! After I read this I kinda decided to get out of the combining business.

Anyway, let me think about this and get back to you...

Comment

thats messed up

[60 Warlord] Baadan (Half Elf) <Dragon Maw>
        [49 Necromancer] Azumaan (Erudite) <Dragon Maw>

Comment

OK, I think I have a scheme now that is fair for combines. Here is what I am thinking....

If you want me to do combines that trivial over 250, it will cost 500pp just for me to show up. I have had several people say they are ready for a combine, I go to Felwithe, wait for them...when they finally show up and give me the items, we find out something is missing and they are not even ready for the combine. In the meantime I have wasted 30min to an hour of my time.

The cost of a combine that trivials over 250 will be an extra set of the components. The cost of combines below 250 will be 100pp (this includes pottery and brewing combines, and smithing combines for sub-components, so it would be worth your while to get the intermediate combines done yourself if you can).

For any combine you want me to do, you must have all of the components for a combine. If you only have partial, then I will give you my normal purchase rate of those items discounted from the cost of a finished item.

Once you are ready for a combine, give a tell to Elsewhere, Crickette, or Elvensmithy. For Elvensmithy, I am usually afk but I check my messages on her regularly.

Comment

Working...
          X