DoN Halfling pattern book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DoN Halfling pattern book

Anyone completed the Halfling pattern book quest? I've spent Friday night, all day Saturday and again all day Sunday in Runneye, and cannot find a single femur! I checked on Alla, and the two goblins they said to look for (bonemender and captain) never once showed up on track.

I know at one point the quest was broken, but I was under the impression that it had been fixed (I believe they had the wrong femur.)

I wonder if I should try to get the one in Paineel...

Expert Chef Zabu Ghoulslayer
    61st Human Cleric of Karana
    Formerly of Rodcet Nife

Magelo Profiles

I found a BM in runnyeye a level below the bar area, they seem to run around near the sporeling/mushroom thingies (I forget the name, but I hope you know what i mean). Just kill some of the other caster type gobs and yourll get one eventually.
    Lone Ranger
    Master Artisan Buns Pincher of Povar

Comment

Well, I must have cleared my post after I previewed it this morning (more coffee...more coffee....)

Didn't get play time last night, but right before bed I decided to check track for my friend the bonemender. Wouldn't you know, there he was. Trotted down the stairs to the EE prisoners, and guess who was guarding them

Finally have my book! The sad part is I may need another one to bring up my smithing as well. Problems for another day...

(Now to get tailoring over 200, so I can finish combining the beer-battered cragbeast steaks I started. Had to stop when baking hit 200 -- no NTCM aa's in my immediate future.)

Expert Chef Zabu Ghoulslayer
      61st Human Cleric of Karana
      Formerly of Rodcet Nife

Magelo Profiles

Comment

Working...
      X