Dragon Necropolis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Necropolis

Only once did I venture beyond SG, so I really have no idea what I'm facing when I get up the nerve to head that way. Anyone done the master book quest that can share some pointers?

Expert Chef Zabu Ghoulslayer
    61st Human Cleric of Karana
    Formerly of Rodcet Nife

Magelo Profiles

My Master quest took me to FG, so can't help you there, but I do know one thing - don't step on the bones or you will trigger an undead skellie-draco thing.

Also, Phase Spider thread trivials at 222 so if your Tailoring is lower than that, loot em up (but the silks are No Trade, so you can't sell em.)
    Master Artisan Maevenniia the Springy Sprocket Stockpiler of the really long name
    Silky Moderator Lady
    Beneath the silk, lies a will of steel.

Comment

Alright, thanks to my CoV faction (and a bored wizzy,) getting there was a walk in the park. However, once there, the best I could manage was to polish off some phase spiders. Of course, it took nearly all my mana to finish one off, so that didn't make for much of an opportunity for exp'ing.

I didn't trust cloudy potions enough to go much past the beginning of the zone, since everything beyond the spiders con'ed white and up. The only other person I saw there in two nights was a lvl 70 cleric. He went in a bit further, and the next thing I know he gated back to PoK. So much for that.

Anyone planning and expedition to work on their book and needs a healer, be sure to look me up. I only need to kill, what, 80 rat men the first time through, and then who knows what on the second trip. Heheheh. Still, 18k for a legging symbol is not exactly the way I saw this working out...

Expert Chef Zabu Ghoulslayer
      61st Human Cleric of Karana
      Formerly of Rodcet Nife

Magelo Profiles

Comment

Working...
      X