Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maevenniia
    lol, nope
    Even if you were, you could still have the runes. You're the only one who talks to me...

[Has no friends... LOL]
    |
    |
    |
    V

Expert Chef Zabu Ghoulslayer
    61st Human Cleric of Karana
    Formerly of Rodcet Nife

Magelo Profiles

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti Nazguul
      I have a 174 research and if you mean the advanced book you get in gunthak I have that too. What do you need?
      Pssst....

Not wanting to look like an ingrate...I didn't forget you offered, too. I just never see you on.

Formerly of Rodcet Nife

Magelo Profiles

Comment

Originally posted by Zabu
        Pssst....

Not wanting to look like an ingrate...I didn't forget you offered, too. I just never see you on.
        Tis' okay. I have been working on this spell that turns people into frogs. I have not quite perfected it yet.

Plus been on vacation for a while now. I am usually on late at night and early in the morning.
        Neferteti Nazguul
        56 Erudite Necromancer
        "Knights of Passion"

The Lost Sith Lord

Comment

lol, nope
          I hope you haven't triv'ed on robes yet? 12 runes of impulse, and 3 impulse runed swatches (so far.) Should get you a good half dozen robes, and hopefully a point or two!

Formerly of Rodcet Nife

Magelo Profiles

Comment

Originally posted by Zabu
            I hope you haven't triv'ed on robes yet? 12 runes of impulse, and 3 impulse runed swatches (so far.) Should get you a good half dozen robes, and hopefully a point or two!
            Make that 24 and 3.

Camping the bazaar for the good drops!

(Worst case, my necro will practice her research on these. I just hate to waste them if you can use them.)

Formerly of Rodcet Nife

Magelo Profiles

Comment

OOOO

Ok, we really need to meet soon! tonight I will be online, hopefully no later than 9 eastern, until at least midnight.
              Master Artisan Maevenniia the Springy Sprocket Stockpiler of the really long name
              Silky Moderator Lady
              Beneath the silk, lies a will of steel.

Comment

OOOO

Ok, we really need to meet soon! tonight I will be online, hopefully no later than 9 eastern, until at least midnight.
                Tonight's my late night to work, so I'll probably be pushing 10:30 or so before I get to sit down at the keyboard. The good news is, I got ambitious before work this morning, and let Mylok (my Necro) loose on my collection of runes of concussion, and she trived 132 in no time. So I let her have a go with the flakes of lodestone, gearlok firmly in hand, and she hit 136 (triv) with only about 5 failures in 41 combines.

So all I saved you is the platinum level words, which works out to probably less than two stacks. Didn't want to push my luck

Formerly of Rodcet Nife

Magelo Profiles

Comment

Working...
                X