Need services of Dark Elf GM smith for 4 cultural combines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need services of Dark Elf GM smith for 4 cultural combines

I need the services of a Dark Elf GM smith to make 2 subcombines and 2 final combines for me. I have all the components except the cultural smithy hammer. The items I am trying to make are Dark Prince Sovereign Bracelet (2 of them), which require the Infused Adamantite Rings subcombine to make. I have a smithing geerlok if you need a skill modifier.

I would like to donate 400 pp for your time, and an additional 300 pp per successful combine, for a total of 1000pp if both combines succeed.

The characters I play are Lorgaich, Eldritch, Aigilean, and my bazaar mule Beomir. Please feel free to contact me via this thread or in game to get in touch with me. I play normally from 6-11pm EST Mon-Thur, 1-11pm Fri, and off and on all day Sat and Sun.

I have /ooc'd in game and will continue to do so. If I find someone in game to help me I will post the results in this thread.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Edited to add links to combines.
    Last edited by vwdiesel; 03-14-2004, 10:02 PM.

I just wanted to extend my thanks to Nevenya for attempting to combine these for me. Neither final combine was successful, so I'm going to gather up the components to make 2 more tries. The offer still stands for anyone that would like to try it, although Nevenya graciously offered to try again once I get the components for the 2nd attempt. I should have the components gathered by the end of the week.

Thanks again Nevenya, I appreciate your time and effort regardless of the outcome.

Comment

Working...
    X