Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troll Smith need a help

Hiya,

Im looking for a GM Troll smith on Rodcet Nife. I would like to get a cultural Ykesha (Rallos Zek) made. I am currently getting all the ingredients needed for the combine.
    Right now i cannot find a Troll smith with the skill to do the final combine. I know there is a GM troll smith on Rodcet because I have seen 3 blades for sale in the bazaar. The person selling the blades was not the smithy.

If anyone has any information, please post it for me. I do think it would be cheaper for me to find a troll smith then to have to take my troll (43 SK) from 0 to 250.

thanks,

Xoiijin.

marketplace forums should have it if we do. look there or advertise there.

Maker of Picnics.
    Cooker of things best left unidentified.
    "Grimrose points to the sky. Look! Up in the sky, it's a bird, no, a plane, no it's Picnic-Man. It's Emiamn, a mild mannered tradeskiller by day but daring handsome crime fighter at night. Spreading peace and joy to norrath with his mighty Picnics!"

Comment

Kyrsk is the only troll smith I know of on Rodcet Nife.

I am the one selling his honed yaks in the bazaar, on my trader Furl. For him, at the price he asked me to sell them for.

However, I have not seen Kyrsk online for about 3 weeks.

If you do happen to catch him online, and ask him nicely, he might do your combines. Kyrsk is a real nice guy, from everything I've seen of him.

Comment

Keep in mind that even at max skill, there's a decent chance (~50%) to fail the final combine on those. More than one set of ingredients would be good if possible.
        Grimgrey Dorfeater
        Troll Wildblood
        Undivided Faith
        Drinal

Comment

I know about the failure rate, so I am trying to get enough for 3 combines when im ready to do it.....Now i Just need to find Kyrsk, since no one has mentioned another Troll smithy on RN.

Thanks,

Xoiijin.

Comment

retired

To the best of my understanding, Kyrsk has retired from the game. I was not on when he came on and said so, but he announced it in the tradeskill channel.

Comment

Working...
            X