I need to complete VAH weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to complete VAH weapon

I am looking for all the parts needed to complete my VAH Shaman weapon, except the brewing, I'm currently working on that. Will pay/donate/trade/cyber for the other parts. I am a GM Brewer (248 plus trophy) as well as a GM Alchemist (199 plus trophy and 5% device).

Mytekat 65 Shaman Povar
    GM Brewer
    GM Alchemist

Sorry, but I'm not familiar with that Weapon. Could you link specifically what is needed?

Comment

Sonic Wolf Bane Weapons

Added this stolen directly from above link, to make it easier to see if you have the needed skill: also please note that these only doable by the class mentioned and if you have VAH citizenship, other races can do the quests for needed faction.

Beastlords must create toughened sinew lashings. Combine stretching dowel, owlbear tendons, sonic wolf tendons, kelp salts and fish oil soaked rags in any sewing kit to create toughened sinew lashings. Trivial for the combine is 135 tailoring. Owlbear tendons drop in Hollowshade Moor off the owlbear cubs and grapplers. Sonic wolf tendons appear to drop off any wandering sonic wolf in Hollowshade Moor. Kelp salts drop off the moor tortoises in Hollowshade Moor. Fish oil soaked rags are dropped off the grimling fisherman (and their chief), also in Hollowshade Moor.

Rogues must bake the sonic wolf bane poison. This requires: salass moss, tortoise saliva, sonic wolf blood, poison dart felt. Mix in these items in a no drop acrylia mortar & pestle. Combine the results with a posion vial and water in an oven. The digested salass moss is dropped off owlbear cubs and grapplers in Hollowshade Moor. The sonic wolf blood can drop off any wandering sonic wolf in Hollowshade Moor. The poison dart felts are dropped off the grimling spiritists in Hollowshade Moor. Toroise saliva is dropped off moor tortoises in, yep, you guessed it, Hollowshade Moor!

Shaman must brew a reactive sealant soak. This is done by combining blackened salt crystals, sonic wolf brain, crystalized ygri root, digested night palm, a water flask, and a ceremonial strainer (no drop) in a brew barrel. The blackened salt crystals are dropped off grimling mystics in Hollowshade Moor. Sonic wolf brain can be dropped by any wandering sonic wolf in
      Hollowshade Moor. Crystalized ygri root is a ground spawn near the sonic wolf caves in Hollowshade Moor. Digested night palm drops off the owlbear cubs in Hollowshade Moor.

Warriors must smith a porous dagger or claw blade (based upon which class is receiving the final weapon). This requires bag of white sand (no drop), powered wolf claws (no drop), sonic wolf blood (no drop), chunk of porous ore, water flask, and either a blade mold or a claw mold, depending on which item you are making. The chunk of porous ore is a ground spawn in Hollowshade Moor, reported to be "just before the bridge" in Hollowshade Moor, "left over the hill". The white sand drops off grimling fishermen and grimling mystics in Hollowshade Moor. Powered wolf claws drop off wandering sonic wolves in Hollowshade, as does the sonic wolf blood. The molds are apparently given by an NPC, and further details are needed.

Bards mush create the ceramic sleeves using pottery. The ingredients are: ashes of dark ritual, flask of water, vial of owlbear bile, sonic wolf blood, black silt clay, sketch (NPC provided see Bard Guide) for claw or blade. Then fire with a quality firing sheet. The ashes of dark ritual drop off grimling spiritists in Hollowshade Moor. Owlbear bile is dropped off owlbear cubs and grapplers in Hollowshade. The sonic wolf blood can drop off any wandering sonic wolf in Hollowshade Moor. The black silt clay is a waters edge and possibly underwater ground spawn in Hollowshade Moor.
      Last edited by Hamner; 11-24-2003, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X