WTB several hundred Mugs of Sea Foam or Sea Tempers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB several hundred Mugs of Sea Foam or Sea Tempers

Welp, a combination of fishing, aggressive auctioning, and some good friends has led me to find some 200+ Saltwater Seaweed sitting in my bank. Unfortunately, I have a grand total of maybe 20 Mugs of Sea Foam in that bank. :?

Therefore, I am buying mugs of sea foam at 7pp each. This is an increase of 40% over my old price -- I was buying mugs and seaweed at 5pp each.

I am also buying Sea Temper at 25pp each, and I will continue to buy Saltwater Seaweed at 5pp each.

I will take any quantities, from one mug, temper, or seaweed, up to stacks or backpacks. I offer some bonuses for large quantities, depending on my mood at the time and how much cash I have on hand.

You can contact me in-game (Kyroskrane), leave a message on my trader (Kyrostrader), or send me an email or PM (via the board buttons).

Edit: If you need anything that I'm selling (Kyrostrader is up almost all the time, and when I'm at the office or in bed, Kyroskrane is usually in trader mode too), I'll offer a nice exchange rate or partial credit for your mugs, seaweed, or tempers.
    Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
    Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
    Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
    Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

This offer is still good, folks, if you have any mugs, seaweed, or tempers to sell.

In addition, I usually offer better prices for large quantities (stack or more). Nothing amazing, but maybe an extra 10% or so on the total.

Brewers take note: the profit margin on tempers at my price is apparently higher than that on Kaladim Constitutionals and QAT, according to one brewer I spoke to. Just a little incentive for all y'all.
    Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!

Comment

Be-dum BUMP!

Still looking for Sea Foam, Seaweed, and tempers, folks.

Updated purchasing offers:

Saltwater Seaweed: 15pp each
      Mug of Sea Foam: 20pp each
      Sea Temper: 65pp each

Also offering a premium for large quantities.

Again, all you can get me. My skill is (as of this writing) 241, so I've effectively maxed my skill. I can get one more point on the cheaper human cultural, so sell me your stuff before I no longer need it!

Comment

Change of plans, folks.

I finally got 242 smithing, so I no longer need the tempers. Thank you, though, for the help. =)

Comment

Working...
        X