Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Post..:)

Hi there,

Just registered so this is my first post...

Current skills

Hendrel - Fletching 202
    Hendrel - Smithing 179
    Hendrel - Brewing 187

Drudrel - Pottery 191
    Drudrel - Tailoring 115

Mesma - Jewlery 250
    Mesma - Research 170

I am currently active in increasing smithing and brewing, well at least as long as the plat holds up ... 8)

Hendrel - Paladin of 54 Campaigns
    Drudrel - Druid of 52 Seasons
    Mesma - Enchantress of the 60th Circle

PS. Hey Sel long time no speak, say hi to Halph for me!

PSS. Please forgive my flooding of the current Fine Plate market on Luclin server, at what I perceive to be low pricing, just trying to recoup some of my investment back so I can keep progressing in skills.

Hen

Re: First Post..

Originally posted by Hendrel
    PSS. Please forgive my flooding of the current Fine Plate market on Luclin server, at what I perceive to be low pricing, just trying to recoup some of my investment back so I can keep progressing in skills.
    Slow and steady wins the race... Solstice Robes used to sell for 1800pp consistently, now they are below cost.

Acrylia Studded went from just enough above cost to cover losses (when doing the multiple stud combines like tunics, pants, boots, etc.) to below cost. This just happened recently.

The problem with dumping stuff to sell it quickly is that you kill the market pretty much forever.

That said, Fine Steel probably has a limited market anyway. As you move into the higher end culteral stuff, resist the temptation to dump it, or if you do, don't do it in trader mode instead /auction it in the bazaar.
    Master of every trade skill and all 25 languages Craftah of Luclin
    Enchanter of 65 Seasons
    Master of every tradeskill and all 25 languages

Comment

Working...
    X